Twilight: chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"It's fine dear, we'll give you an extra big serving." Esme grins brightly

"Ah, that reminds me. You all know that I am a witch. Well, a witch normally has a protector and a mentor." I mumbled nervously.

"I've heard about that" Carlisle nods curiosity shiny in his eyes.

"Meet Ash and Nalla" I bluntly stated letting Ash and Nalla down. I twirled my fingers and they took their human forms. Their eyes widen in surprise "some of you know Ash as my brother. There is no blood relation to either of us."

Emmett couldn't take his eyes off Nalla. I tilted my head at him before looking at Nalla who had her head down. "Erm Carlisle if you wouldn't mind. We would like to talk to you" Nalla says softly

"Of course, we can talk as you eat." Carlisle nodded showing us to the dining table.

I sat down in between Nalla and Edward. Ash sitting next to Nalla. Food was set down in front of us. I smiled at Esme in thanks. "This tastes delicious!" I cheered Esme who smiled brightly. She took her seat next to Carlisle.

"What's the matter you would like to talk about dear," Carlisle asked once we had eaten.

Bella was next to ash and William. She needed to know. My mood immediately dipped. I clenched Edward's hand. "Charlie is in danger... 3 nomads... they're going... going..." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"They're going to kill Charlie" Ash stated with watery eyes. He's treated us all as his own.

"Star had a vision last night. Charlie's fate is sealed. He'll either be killed or turn" Nalla said softly a frown set on her face.

Bella gasped "that's why you had him drink the potion... but why me?"

"We gave you one as an extra precaution. You not meant to turn yet." I simply said shaking my head.

"Yet, what do you mean yet" Will exclaimed and I waved him off

"You don't need to know" I simply said

"Why are you telling us?" Esme asked curiously

"We want to tell Charlie... but we would like permission." Nalla said softly "we will talk to him with Billy Black and Carlisle"

Carlisle nodded "it would be a good idea to prepare him before it happens"

"What!?" I heard Rosalie shriek and then there was a cracking sound. Soon Rosalie was in the room with teary eyes looking at Nalla. Nalla looked anywhere but at her. She looked ashamed of herself. "Is it true?" Rosalie whispers.

"I-im sorry. I didn't know. I would've stayed away if I could've" Nalla whispered looking like she was going to cry.

I started realizing what is happening. "Oh, Rosalie..." I sighed with a frown.

"What's happening why is Rose about to cry," William asked concerned for his adopted sister.

"Emmett... isn't my mate anymore" Rosalie whispered brokenly

Everyone looked confused and I explained "Nalla is cursed... so is Ash. I won't go much into it because it's their story to tell. Her mate was mated to another until they met in person."

Nalla stood up quickly, "I'm sorry I truly am" then she ran out of the house. Ash and I immediately ran after her quickly.

We found Nalla by the waterfall. She was crying. "Turn me in a snake again please... please Saraya"

I froze for a moment. She never calls me by my name. "Fine but we are talking later" I simply stated. She nodded and I turned her back. I looked at Ash with a frown after Nalla slithered around my arm and turned herself into an armband.