Tourney Game

The next day

Jay walks up to you.

Jay: Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, It's not so bad here, you know.

Y/N: Yeah I get what you—

Mal: Are you insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!

Jay: Thanks, Mal. I needed that.

Jay sees girls giggling.

Jay: The name's Jay. Are you all going to the tourney game tonight? Keep a lookout for number eight, all right? Scoring the winning goal.

Mal: Hey, Bennyboo!

Ben: Hey.

Mal: I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?

Ben: Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time.

Mal: I completely understand. 'Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains.'

Ben: No, no, no.

Mal: No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that.

Ben: No, that's not it. No, no, no, I... I do...

Mal: No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess.

Ben: No, no. Hey... see that? Trust you.

Ben eats the cookie.

Mal: How are they?

Ben: They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy
and, and you know, they... is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the...
The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet... Mal, have you always had those
little golden flecks in your eyes?

Jay: How are you feeling, bro?

Ben: I feel... I feel... I feel like... Like singing your name. Mal, Mal

At the Tourney Game

Announcer: It's a nail-biter, folks. There are 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradons fiercest rivals.

Coach: Y/N come here, you've been out there the whole game it's time to get fresh players out there, Chad you're in.

Y/N: Get 'em, Chad.

Chad: Thanks, Y/N.

Coach: Jay, you're up.

Jay: Coach, how about my buddy here?

Coach: Oh, no. Not so sure about that.

Jay: Coach, he's been practicing. And you said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of parts. Well, he's kind of like my brain.

Coach: Come here! You heard him. Get out there! Don't worry, bro. I got your back.

Carlos: How about my front?

Announcer: He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the isle of the lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield. When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. The long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. Jay makes a nice pass to prince Ben through the kill zone. Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide and gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the falcons' goalkeeper!

Y/N: Come on guys.

Announcer: 23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. A big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block goes down. Jay through the kill zone picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay. He passes to prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And It's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! A wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn...

Ben takes the microphone from the announcer.

Ben: Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please? There's something I'd like to say. Give me an "M"!

Everyone: "M"!

Ben: Give me an "A"!

Everyone: "A"!

Ben: Give me an "L"!

Everyone: "L"!

Ben: What does that spell?

Everyone but Y/N and Audrey: Mal!

You see Audrey run away and you go after her.

Ben: Come on, I can't hear you!

Everyone but Y/N and Audrey: Mal!

Y/N: Audrey are you okay?

Audrey: What do you think?

Y/N: I'm sorry, I don't know what to say.

Chad: Hey Audrey, oh sorry to interrupt. Y/N can I speak with Audrey?

Y/N: Yeah.

You leave and see people singing.

Ben: I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?

Audrey comes running up the stairs.

Audrey: Chad's my boyfriend now!

Y/N thought: Dangit. Will I ever have a chance to be with Audrey?

Chad: Ayy!

Audrey: And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date.

Ben: Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?

Mal: Yes!

Ben: She said yes!

Jay: Let's go, Ben. The whole team waiting for you.

Announcer: What a victory. What a day for the Auradon knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years. And there he is. Jay is the most valuable player.