"Sorry!" - Author

Hey, so I'm really struggling with depression right now, and my everyday life isn't helping. And people say that your mental health is important so I'm trying to get help but it's coming slow. Sorry!

I'm also having a lot of writers block for this story and I'm trying to find a way to fix that so I can continue for you, but so far I haven't been to successful. I really want to write, and I hate that I can't get this book completed. I might be able, in the next few weeks to get to the end point that I was aiming for. And give it a rest for a while. I want to finish it for you though, so I might bring it to an early close.

If I can beat this block then I might make a sequel or just work on making it longer. But I have to get there first.

And in the mean time I am going to see if writing another story will help. I found that it usually works for me to focus on something else if I get a block of inspiration. So I'm working on a short story for a while to see if that will help. And I'm going to finish it before I post the first bit, so it might take awhile. But I will give you a heads up on this when I'm getting ready to post the first chapter of the short story!

Thank you for reading this! Again SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

In the mean time I would recommend you go check out Raythe Reign, she has a site you can check out and she's also on YouTube or you can check out a book she wrote and reads called Dragons Reign on Spotify! She's amazing and a defiant role model for me! (Lots of Love to her!<3)

I showed this to my sister who also writes, this was the interaction:

Me: Hey, can you tell me if this sounds good? Like is there something I'm missing or something I need to delete?

Her: No. And if anyone wants to complain than tell them to kindly F off. And say it kindly because we need to be nice to people.

Me: