𝟣𝟣 | figuring things out

figuring things out!
"i really, really like you"

figuring things out!"i really, really like you"

"𝓣he new world. People who lived their whole lives in a certain place, travel to a new land, of new feelings, and new opportunities." At his words, Lucas' head shot up to Cory with worry evident on his features. "Having no idea how to behave in this brand new society." Jamie and Farkle exchanged mischievous smirks.

Before history class had began, Jamie caught Farkle up and made a plan to push Karissa and Lucas to talk about their date and, more specifically, their kiss.

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

After their double date, Lucas and Farkle dropped off Karissa and Jamie at the former's building. In the lobby, they said their goodbyes.

Lucas and Karissa went further away so they could speak alone.

"Well, I had a really great time." Lucas chuckled at Karissa's comment and agreed, "I did too." It went silent after that as they simply stared at each other.

Slowly, Lucas' hands slowly came up to cup Karissa's face. He began to lean in cautiously and softly pressed his lips against hers.

During which Farkle's eyes widened and he looked at Jamie before waltzing up to her, leaning in for a kiss, but Jamie quickly turned her head. Not fazed, Farkle kissed the hell out of Jamie's cheek.

Seeing this, Karissa and Lucas laughed while they hugged each other.

Jamie paused when Farkle pulled away. "Honestly... Not bad, Farkle."

With a smirk, Farkle went on to say, "Tell your friends."

"Karissa," Tony, their doorman, whispered harshly after exiting the back, grabbing the kids' attention.

When she looked at him, he explained, "Your dad's been going up and down the elevator waiting for you."

Karissa slapped a hand to her forehead. "You've gotta be kidding me," she uttered right as the elevator dinged and doors opened to find Shawn standing there with his arms crossed.

When he saw his daughters, his eyes widened and he stepped out. "There you two are! What a coincidence, I was just—"

"Dad, I know you've been in there for at least the last half an hour."

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

Farkle placed his hands on his desk, hoisting himself up while saying, "So, Mister Matthews, tell me, after you've had the courage to close your eyes and take the face into the new world in your trembling hands..."

Cory listened to him with furrowed brows, extremely confused. "What are you trying to say, Farkle?"

"Are you supposed to be a couple next, or what?"