Wedding Day

3 Months Later,

Hundreds of Pokemon from the families of the group were gathered into a large open field with whitened decorations hung all around and peaceful winds were blowing through each and every part. Everyone was welcomed and greeted with a smile and almost all wore white with a hint of green, while the other half wore the same white but with hints of dark red to represent the family. Primarina and Alice were together in greeting those coming into the ceremony and showing proper placement in where the families are kept. Decidueye's family was posed to the right side and most of Incineroar's other family; cousins, aunts, uncles, and closer friends were among the left side of the whole seating. Other family members from the other members of the gang were off to the far sides close to the bridesmaids. Julia was with other little girls to be the flower petal Pokemon, laying down small rose petals down the aisle for both of Julia's parents to walk down once the time has come.

Down by one of the small buildings for the two special engaged Pokemon, Incineroar was getting into a smokey hot black tux with a crimson fire red tie just down the straight middle. Black pants were also in as well with a golden chain attached to one pocket as a sign of chained matrimony with the love of his life in hopes of a lasting relationship from here on out. He had groomed his cheek fluff to a perfection but his inner emotions about this were completely mixed about, he was lucky to have his friends over inside to help him, Jake being in that circle to help out, being his best man.

Meanwhile in the second house, Decidueye was in a pure white bridal gown, with fluffed tuffs at the bottom of each skirt leading down to his feet. His veil was clipped to his hood with green and teal flowers and gentle little flowers were placed into the small holes of the veil. Smaller roses and daisies were placed around on Decidueye's shoulders and on the ending mists of the dress. A Sylveon was making the clippings onto Decidueye's veil and a male Meowstic was using Psychic on himself to carry himself up and around Decidueye's gown to properly make sure nothing was misplaced or in the way of his feet. Decidueye anxiously moved his eyes around the room and down to the ground, sometimes seeing the male Meowstic puff out his gown from below.

"Are you alright, Mister?" asked the Sylveon, taking a break from fixing Decidueye's veil.

"O-Oh..I-I'm okay."

"Your tone doesn't sound okay." said the male Meowstic, pausing to look up at the owl.

"I know you're nervous, and this is a very big deal and all and everyone is out there, but just hear me out....you're gonna be amazing out there!"

"What she said. There are may of your friends and family out there right beside you while you are with your husband-to-be. Plus, this is a special to lock those rings." said the Meowstic, putting on a smile with his kind tone.

"I know everyone is out there and they're really happy-and so am I! B-but...I'm just...worried about afterwards...like now that 'she' is gone and there are no more sighting of anything from what the report said, I worry that something else is gonna happen."

"Well whatever will happen might happen on its own, but I'm pretty sure it won't affect the relationship you both got going on. You guys are pretty much the couple everyone wants to be in when they want to have someone to love. If something even does happen, just know that Incineroar is gonna be with you all the way through. Not to mention the supportive friend group you have and the people you brought cherishing smiles to in your educational years. You've got help no matter what the situation is." said the Sylveon, gently wrapping her ribbon around Decidueye's wrist in reassurance.

"Plus! You have a beautiful baby girl. A whole family of your own now! You're a pretty flexible guy and you're really strong so I know that you're gonna do amazing afterwards. Your personality doesn't lie and the way that you gave so much positivity isn't gonna go away anytime soon either." Meowstic gasses up Sylveon's word, lending Decidueye his paw.