Funeral

Thunder and rain were up the scenery to the east coasts of the Alolan church. Bells that were sheltered by the church's roof rang in slow motion as everyone by both Decidueye and Incineroar's, mostly the ones left, families. Both families took up one and half of the church as just friends take up the rest of the church above. There was only one child that was meant to be there, and that was Julia. The rest of the children were either hushed and forced to come since they couldn't be looked after by someone their parents knew out of Mele Mele island. Not one Pokemon in there was not wearing black with either red or green accompanied with the darkest color imaginable. Tears of parents and friends almost made Julia wish she'd see her parents one more time too and maybe visit one day if she could ask the Mele Mele Kahuna for help. Jake, Victoria, Alice, Primarina, and Julia all stood at the very front of the left side of the church's seats, all wore black with green and red wrist bands to signal for their beloved friends that brought them up to glory of the heart. No way could someone else replace it, was the bands' meaning. They both got together to bring others together. What a life worth living but sadly cut short because of jealousy of another for revenge on one. The two opposites never wished for death to be so soon, but they wished to die together if it were to come at a random second in time. And that promise was kept, they assumed Incineroar would've said to his owl partner. Incineroar and Decidueye had led the group to wanting a better life for themselves and they, too, we're about to start life after college degrees are given, but death had to take them away. What angered them all more was that Shiny Primarina was never caught after the scene was burnt to the ground and Incineroar and Decidueye's bodies were taken to the hospital for a last checkup for a pulse. Though her guards and soldiers were taken in for questioning and legal drug search, they still filed against her and the court has put her up for a criminalized missing victim of the burning factory. Officer Jenny and her large crew has got the whole region under patrol and informs the group that if they catch her, they shall join in court about the hearing since they are a part of the "witness" side of the story, including Julia to get involved because she was the head kidnapped one of the shiny seal Pokémon. It was mighty silly, but Julia had no choice but to have some words too as revenge of her fathers being killed by a vengeful woman that only wanted a part in one of their lives and eliminating the other in the process.

Somber music played off and two coffins were rolled one by one each; first came Incineroar's decorated box. His was carved in with ruby roses and a carved belt out of the fine wood he had for those cold winters. A small Crystal of red, given from Kiwae himself, laid to rest on the up top of the coffin as a sign of Incineroar's bravery and fiery personality to survive through such things. Up next came Decidueye, whose coffin had his flowers of white-born lilies and the freshest petunias aligned in a crown at the upper top to compare with the wooden carved belt on Incineroar's coffin. The floral crown was Decidueye's belt, by being a grass type with a nurturing nature for anyone Decidueye cared about. Both coffins were placed side by side; Incineroar on the left and Decidueye on the right with the Kahuna and priest being at the center. Both lit up candles with blue and white waxed candles as they started to burn with tiny specks of fire. The music continued to play as more candles, carried by other humans who volunteered to bring honor to both the deceased Pokémons' families. Each candle was placed around the top sides of the coffins and somehow both burned with passion at the softest tone for a ceremony like this. They could feel Incineroar and Decidueye's spirits among them, calling and praying for the tears to stop and be happy that they are there again. If only everyone could stop crying, but it's too painful when a loving, carefree soul says it than a regular neutral. The song ended with a single key played and echoed throughout the whole building as heads of every being in there was held down in silent prayer. The priest and Mele Mele Kahuna Hala were the first to raise both hands, and give everyone the right to lift their heads back up. To shall there be two souls awaiting everyone's fair attention.