Reunion

"See what?" said another dark voice, just a few feet from Dark Decidueye on the roof cliff.

Darky could've sworn himself to hit his head before he could turn around and face it. Did blood get into his ears or was his dark spirit still condemned against Primarina's will as she died brutally to his claws. He turned the other way with a class fastened to himself until his vision lets him see a darkened Incineroar standing behind him on the branch, just an inch away. The tiger, instead of red, had white and black stripes on his body. A blue fiery belt glow like the heavenly oceans in anyone's dream but the rare darker blue stood steady when feeling relaxed in front of his other. The green in a regular Incineroar's eye was nonexistent, but this one's eyes were golden shiny bliss in the darkness.

Dark Decidueye almost fell out of the tree but was aware enough to jump back down and fully get a vision of what he is truly looked at. The tiger jumped back down with a loud thud, giving off some dust from the ground as he trudged over to his partner, looking astonished after all these years.

"Dark.....it's me, I'm home."

"Y-You.....I-I-...."

"No...don't say anything, I need to just say-"

"YOU SON OF A B**CH!!!!!"

At that moment, a large set of gigantic boulders spawn in the midsts of Dark Decidueye's native green aura. One after another, a Rock Tomb was launched at the Dark Incineroar, giving out a piece of his mind.

"WHERE THE F**K WERE YOU!!! I WAS WORRIED TO F**KING DEATH YOU SON OF A B**CH!!! AND I WAITED SO F**KING LONG FOR YOU AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!! YOU LEAVE ME ALONE TO CARE FOR A F**KING CHILD ALL BY MY F**KING SELF YOU MOTHER-"

"HEY HEY!! DARKY LISTEN LISTEN!! Put...the boulders..down. I can explain!!"

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't be crushing your ghost right now after this LONG YOU'VE BEEN AWAY!!!!" Dark Decidueye continued to yell, angrily.

*sigh*

"I know you may not forgive me for being away this long.....but I couldn't attract any danger to you."

"tsk, YEAH RIGHT! I've killed dozens before! What makes you think-"

"They were gonna come after you and your other half if I came back to you sooner!!"

". . . . ."

"I couldn't bring a whole race of the other side to you like that. I know you're strong and can take on multiple entities at once, but really, I couldn't let you stream like that for so long. Sinnoh's relatives could've easily been able to track down in Alola, I never wanted you to stress among yourself like that."

"And that doesn't explain that you died right in front of me!" Dark Decidueye yelled in a ticked tone.

"I never did. Remember that Fake Out move I learned from year back before the grand war?"

"YeeEEs? What about it?"

"I didn't think I had to use it-BUT before you launch another boulder at me, maybe a tree, please...Darky, I missed you."

Dark Decidueye's pupils grew soft for half a second, beginning to decrease his harsh and cruel mood as a whole oak tree was being lowered into a dust aura mist into the air. However, the owl only stood farther away before the tiger could speak again.