CH 6 :- Put your Head on my shoulder

After 5 hours of accident

Suga gets back to his senses. He looks around but their was no crowd nor a ambulance, nothing. He looks at his legs and he was having a wound but it was not bleeding. He was having little scratch on his face. He gets up and was standing still for few minutes. He was having nowhere to go. All was he having just his fucked up luck and struggles running inside his mind.

He was standing on a bridge and was looking at sunset , he planned to end his life. He closed his eyes and was about to jump but when he closed his eyes he saw face of Hyeon he felt the warmth of her unintentional hug. He felt like she made his heart beat. He was taking deep breath and started sobbing. He ran towards castle and when he reached their at a distance he sees Hyeon was at balcony . His steps got slower and slower . Hyeon looks at him she was about to smile but then with a scare in her eyes she looked at him . She took a deep breathe and came down on castle's gate.

Suga enters into castle.

Hyeon - So you are back ?

Suga gives no reply to her.

Hyeon - Ya ! I have asked you something why don't you reply ?

Suga again gives no reply

Hyeon - Hey ! Haww why are you ignoring me ?

Suga has again ignored her

She was speaking consistently but he was not replying at the end she stands infront of him and blocked his way.

Suga (rude)- Get out of my way

Hyeon - Ani ! And it's my house . How can you be rude like this.

Suga holds her tightly on her shoulder and hits her against the wall

Hyeon gets hurt (panting and in frustration)- Ahh ! Suga what's this behaviour

Suga ( in anger , tear and frustration) - I don't know , I literally don't know but currently I wanna do this to you . I m having a sucked up life. I need a person who can treat me special. I don't know why I use to see that person inside you. Although I'm knowing you are a ghost. ( He cries ) I don't know Hyeon I don't know anything miane (he continues crying)

Hyeon ( one drop of tear ) - Okay , If
you think hurting me and hitting me like this against Walls makes you feel better then do it. Im ready

C'mon do it

Suga ( Sobs ) - miane , miane

Suga sits on floor and continued crying in Frustration.

Hyeon sits next to him and puts his head on her shoulder.

Hyeon - Gwaenchana , cry as much as you want . It will just comfort your heart and mind

Suga was not remembering last time when he got someone's shoulder to rest his head.

Suga ( sobbing ) - Can I ask you something ?

Hyeon ( Low and lovely voice ) - Yes why not

Suga ( sobbing ) - I'm hungry can you give me some food moreover I went into an accident and it was horrible
(He was complaining like a kid )

Hyeon - Aww ! You are sometimes so cute , I will give you something to eat

Suga was eating Ramen

And Hyeon was looking at him and suddenly she laughs

Suga ( with food in his mouth ) - Wae

Hyeon ( laughs ) - Ani , I thought you were different from other men but today I realised that yes really you are different , I mean who cries like a kid and then asks for food hahah

Suga ( smiles & in low voice ) - Ani , huhh I don't know what to say.

Hyeon looks at him

Suga - But Hyeon literally I wanna be with you

Hyeon looks at him with enlargement of her pupils.

She ran into a room and closed the door.

Suga slowly went towards that room

He was about to knock but she suddenly opens the door.

They both were looking into each other's eyes

Suga suddenly kissed her .

After so many years someone has made both of their heart beats in language of love.

She pulled him inside the room. They smashed their lips against each other.

Hyeon tears up Suga's T shirt

Suga (low voice with sharp breathing ) looking into Hyeon's eyes - Today I have realised the value of money , fame is much less than value of love and I mean it Hyeon.

Hyeon places his hand on his cheeks and then on his neck and pulled him on herself .

She fells on the couch

Suga was moving closer to her and she was moving back. Their lips went close to each other's and they kissed. They intertwined their hands , she bites Suga's neck .

But it was not the end. Unintentionally Their feeling of love and affection will unfold many secrets and unwanted evil.
- To be continued