💜

My badboy boyfie

"Jeon jungkook don't be like this what did you post on insta huh!! Everyone will get. To know" you whine "no one will do your face is not clear" well he is jeon jungkook my badboy boyfie he posted a post on insta of us he ignored me and move to kitchen i jumped on his back and started pulling his hairs "bitch what did i said delete it........ But we look cute here leave it bun" yn said as he smiled and kissed her cheeks "ynieee okay i have to go i got call from my friends" he said as yn stood on her feet and pouted "when will you be back" yn asked "night" he said as he left from there "hmph now i will see my other boyfie my lappy" she said as she picked her laptop and started watching her drama.

It was already 11 in night and jungkook didn't came yet he was also not picking her phone she decided to call his friends and they picked up "uh hello where is jungkook.....what he left to his house when.....oh ok" she bid her bye and cutted the call "why did he go to his house and not came to mine" yn mubbled and decided to sleep he didn't even messaged her "he will be ok right" yn mubbled and slept in deep thought.

Next morning yn didn't felt someone wrapping his arms around her she opened her eyes and saw jungkook "where were you-wait why are you crying koo" yn said worriedly as she cupped his face with her small hands and caressed his slightly long locks "mom is divorcing dad" he said in cracked voice yn hugged him patting his back softly "i didn't came last night because dad called me she think that i killed my brother but i didn't you believe me right" he said as yn nodded "i believe you and your dad too hmm stop crying your dad is tryna be more strong infront of you.appreciate his efforts" yn said soothingly as he nodded and kissed her neck snuggling in it yn blink as her eyes were getting teary she wants to be strong infront of him her boyfriend "let's get ready we have to go school hmm" she said as he shooked his head "i am tired let's cuddle" he said "ok i will ask notes from lia hmm" he nodded as he stuffed his face in her chest complete sleeping on her yn caressed his hairs while humming eventually he slept. As she saw him sleeping she got out from his grip and go to the kitchen preparing his favourite food.

Yn pov
he will be happy i made his banana milk and cutted some carrots as side dish and got upstairs to wake him up as it was already 11 past. I saw him sleeping peacefully while snuggling in blankets i caressed his hairs while kissing his forehead "get up love i made something for you" i said as he stirred and put his head on my lap snuggling in her stomach i caressed his cheeks and pecked his head "get up your breaky is waiting for you" he got up and looked at me with small smile "i love you" he said "i love you too" i replied with a smile he ruffled his hairs making it a little messy and got up backhugging me.

Jungkook was now laying on my lap while playing with my fingers as i was scrolling through insta "you won't leave me right" he said as i shooked my head as no "don't think too much hmm i will never love" i said as he nodded and kissed my hands  with a small smile "kookie tomorrow we have to go school hmm" i said as he whined but soon nodded.

We were in school as i kept taking glance on jungkook he was happy with his friends just then a boy came toward me "hey nerd do my homework" he said what a audacity "no i won't do it yourself" i replied sassily he gripped my hairs as i struggle getting out of his grip "leave me bitch-" suddenly a loud yell cutted me off "HOW DARE YOU TOUCHED MY GIRLFRIEND!!" jungkook screamed as he dashed towards him and punched him very hard "jungkook leave him see your hands are bleeding" i shouted but he didn't listen as he countinued punching him with full force i frustratedly pulled him made him face me there were not many people as many left just jungkook friends that boy and me "yn why did you stop and why aren't you fighting back huh!!" He screamed at my face and countinued yelling i sighed and backed away and ran towards him "catch me if you can" and jumped on him he held me at my place and glare at me i pouted and blinked my eyes innocently "hehe" i laughed awkwardly as he mad eme stand on foot and held my ears "owh-" "didn't i told you don't randomly jumped on me huh!! Why don't your pea size brain get it" i giggled this is the way to avoid any argument in relationship just oh have to be calm "i am sorry yn for yelling at you" he said as yn pouted "one ice cream and i will be okay" yn said as he nodded and kissed her cheeks smiling adoringly.

"Jungkook is your mom okay like they both are getting divorce" yn asked hestitanly "don't worry she will be fine" he said coldly they were now going to jungkook's home because his parents invited them yn was wearing a beautiful red dress with pearl set and she let her hairs fall down with a little braids either sides. Her hairs were long till her waist and was natural

"I am looking good right" she asked about hundred times "yes you are looking very pretty" he said pinching her cheeks "wait you didn't applied contact powder" he asked as yn shooked her head "no i applied simple powder" he chuckled and interlock h...

"I am looking good right" she asked about hundred times "yes you are looking very pretty" he said pinching her cheeks "wait you didn't applied contact powder" he asked as yn shooked her head "no i applied simple powder" he chuckled and interlock his hands with her.

"Is she your girlfriend" his dad asked as yn nodded and bowed "hello uncle i am kim yn" he smiled and patted her head she looked at the elder lady who was looking at her with cold gaze.

Part 2 will be posted soon