The Killing PART 15

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR OVER 1K READS! I APPRECIATE IT ALOT

~SLENDERS POV~

I was sitting at my office desk thinking about how to rid zalgo and what he wanted from (Y/n). It was giving me a headache and I think it was about time that training should begin..

~READERS POV~

I was freaking out from excitement... Slendy was allowing me to go out killing! The time was midnight and I was scheduled to be back by 1am and I didn't mind. Ben led me to Slendermans office and we knocked on the door. We were granted entry and look at the desk to see a variety of weapons available to choose from.
"I know you have a bowie knife but you need a secondary weapon just in case"
A machete, death scythe, chainsaw, crossbow and 3 others. I decided to pick the death scythe and equipped it so it was strapped onto my back. Me, Ben and the rest of the creepypasta's walked out and headed for the nearest town. I knew where I was headed... my parents house...
I approached the front door and began lock picking so I could get inside with ease. The door slowly swung in and I made my entrance. Silence. They must be asleep. Slowly wandering upstairs I made my way to their bedroom and opened the door. My eyes locked onto them with such hatred that my blood began to boil. I equipped my bowie knife and approached my father first since he was a stronger opponent. I penetrators the knife into his throat and watched his blood flow onto the bed and floor. The dampness of the blood awoken my mother and she let out a high pitched scream. I managed to silence her by placing my hand over her mouth and putting the knife to her neck. "miss me?" I whispered whilst my eyes stared into hers. She whimpered and wriggled within my grasp and I stabbed her multiple times in the stomach for my own pleasure. My blade was tangled with her intestines and other parts of organs that had been torn apart from the blade. "Shhhhh.. I am giving you the same love that you gave me.." I whispered with a creepy tone into her ear. Her body grew weaker and her skin went pale and before I knew it she was dead right in front of me. Both of my parents... dead. A smirk spread across my face and I painted a message onto the wall with their blood. 'See you soon'.
Wandering outside, the creepypasta family headed back to the mansion without any witnesses. Yet. My first hunt had went according to plan and it seemed to get rid of the pain and stress I had bottled up inside me for so long. If I did this regularly I would have a happy life and no stress or foul emotions at all! So it was decided. I was going to make my killings often but not too often. Me and Ben walked back with our hands tangled together. However... his grip wasn't as eager or loving as it used to be. He used to hold my hand tightly or wrap his arm around my waist. Not today by the looks of things... what a shame.. I wonder.. what is up with him? As we arrived at the mansion, Ben told me he was going to sleep and instantly dashed up to his room. No goodnight. No 'I love you'. This made me curious. Ever since I moved in ben has always said those words to me. ALWAYS! Something is definitely wrong and I'm gonna find out..