chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"

Start from the beginning

"I-I was-Ahh"

I tried to answer but my husband just had to bite me making me yell at the sudden pain. He lift his face and a smrik was there for me to know he did that intentionally.

But before I can say anything eles I heart a knock on the door and there only I remember, Isa is standing out and waiting for me.

And here I am under her father!

"Mummy?"

Isa said and before I can say anything Alexander got up and tried walk out. I was laying there dumbfounded but then I hurriedly stood up and walk to stop him.

I really not want to spoil the surprise.

I grabbed his hand to stop him and he stopped too but turned around raising his one eye brows.

"Why are you stopping me. Bella is knocking at the door at this time. She may be hurt!"

He said with a frown and I smile at his concern.

" first I am her mother too. And I know what she is doing. Now trust me with this"

Saying I dragged him to bed and made him sit. He sat there but with a very impatient face. Shooting my head I walk out and opened the door only to see Isa standing there with a very impatient face.

Like father,like daughter!

"Can I come in mommy?"

She asked and I nodded, opening the gate more afar I let her in. As she walk in with her small figure holding a small cake in her cute night dress
I literally awed.

She is soo adorable

"Surprise..... Happy birthday papa"

Isa screamed and there only Mom and dad took there entry. We all saw a not-so-surprise Alexander who was kneeling down at Bella. She was showing him her toothy smile with cake and he seems genuinely happy then.

"Happy birthday son"

David and Nora said in union and Alexander look at them and literally rolled his eyes. Standing up with Isa in his arms he walk to them.

"Mom-dad I am way more older to hear this... I think"

He said and told her honestly I was shocked.

Who doesn't like birthday wishes?

I get extremely happy when someone makes the effort to wish me birthday!

His mom and dad just laughed, all the time I was just standing there, deciding I should wish him or not. I wasn't much sure about it after knowing his reaction.

They all soon proceed to cut the cake and I stand there with a smile. I was loving this, the feeling of being loved. Although I wasn't the one who was center of attention still i wad loving this. The family, the small celebration...

It was something I use to crave for a lot. After my father, my mother never made any effort to wish me birthday even let alone any celebration.

Somewhere I use to wonder Back then that why she adopted me? When she was just going to throw me in this world alone?

When she was just going to hate me?

And yes, I think she hate me.