chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"

Start from the beginning

"You should wait for me wife"

He said and I just nodded my head. Holding my hand in his, like always we entered inside. Once we were inside our room I directly took my towel and was ready to take a shower.

I was feeling his gaze on me, but I ignored it all. He was sitting on the bed opening his shoes. Taking that as a chance I was about to enter when he-Alexander put his hand around my waist, stopping me from taking another step.

I signed knowing this was going to happen but soon I felt him nuzzling in my neck. The butterflies which stay in my stomach, were all awake and they were dancing there heart out.

As he nuzzled more, the sensation over took my sense and I closed my eyes sight giving into him. But his next sentence was enough to bring back my sence.

"If you want, I can help you in shower.."

His husky voice made me blush and my knees weak but I know better then getting weak now..knowing his intentions clearly I started to wiggle and surprising he let me come out from his hold.

"No-no I will manage"

I said still blushing like a teenager, I again quickly tried to enter inside the washroom when I heard him saying

"You broke my heart wife"

A smile come up my lips hearing him, it was like we were getting more casual with each other, like we were getting more closer to each other.

Closing the door behind I giggled at him. But then I heard his yelled.

"The offer is still open wife, think before..-"

He continued which I didn't heard, shooting my head I stripped down my cloths, opening my hairs in stand under the shower and let the water flow..

As the water flow from my body I remembered his touch on my body. I was at the same place where it all started.

My Cheeks turn more reddish and I suddenly felt more hotter knowing what deeds we did here few hours earlier..

We were so shameless!

Shooting my head I quickly turn off the shower and walk out. I searched inside the closet only to see his shirt hanging there. I clearly remember I put my few dress here too.

Sighing I picked his one shirt, I was already tired and the clod weather outside wasn't helping.

Dressing myself in his black shirt I walk out but as soon as I opened the door I was in air.

He picked me up and rounded my legs around his torso making me yelled in surprise. I quickly snaked my hand around his neck to make myself stable. I looked at him who was smriking slightly at me.

"You always look edible in my shirts"

He said and without warning spank on my but softy making me gasp. I kept looking at him who was Just standing and holding me like a bear.

Spanking me he rubbed the area to sooth the pain which made me blush. I winch when he kept rubbing my butt even after the pain was gone.

I tried to wiggle but he just peaked my lips hard and pulled back.

"Stay still. Lemme put you into bed"

He said and walked toward the bed with me still hanging on him.

Putting me softy on the bed he hangovers me and again nuzzled his face on my neck. I rubbed his back and it resulted on him kissing me there.

After few minutes of kissing and biting on my skin he pulled his face. Till the time I was taking high breaths and butterflies on my stomach were dancing 0n to there fullest.