chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"

Why do I feel like vote rate on this book is decreasing rapidly..?

Is there any problem?

Eva's Pov

My eyes dropped at his lips which were stretched, and his slight dimples were on show making my heart beat fasten. His this look made me hypnotized and I smiled too at him.

With the hand he was holding mine, he pulled it and made me stand just like him. I stand up feeling confused at his sudden act and was about to withdraw my hand but then he sat on the his chairs and took me on lap making me gasp. I was about to stand up as I still wasn't comfortable sitting on his lap but his next sentence made me stop and frozen. His next sentence somewhere give me the answer of my feelings that time.

"Were you jealous wife?"

I kept staring at him with big eyes not knowing what to say. My mouth was sealed beacause I too don't know what to answer.

Was I?

"Wife?"

He called me and I looked away from him. My heart fasten realizing that indeed it was true.

I was jealous.

But why?

Gulping my own saliva I shoot my head denying to accept the harsh reality.

"N-No I wasn't"

I stammered showing the uneasiness i was feeling by his question. Hearing my answer he laughed hard. Throwing his head back making me feel vibrated by his action.

My mouth hang open at this sight. He look more beautiful while laughing. A smile automatically formed on my lips seeing him smiling. He laughed at least for 2 minutes continously and then looked at me with a teasing smile.

"Sure, you wasn't wife"

He said and peaked me Lips lightly. I blushed at his remark and looked down. His this side, the light side of him was very good company. Today I got to know he can be someone who can tease me to no end and at the same time he can talk dirty just to make me blush.

His dark side always made me scared of him but the fear is plaureable in its own. And I think it's not fear it's anticipation about.....what he will do next?

The fear I felt from his is fading somewhere in the air making me realize how beautiful my life is. How much more Beautiful it's going to be...

After 2 hours of stupid talks, dinner, teasing, laughing and most important after making me blush by his dirty talks and acts we were inside the car going back.

The silence was something I crave for. Comfortable silence where I can just sit and remember our moments. A light smile played on my lips all the time. But it wasn't only me who was smiling.

Alexander was smiling too, like always he was holding my hand in his tight grip letting me know he was there for me. The feeling was something eles, something beyond physical touch.

My heart was at peace and my mind was just flashing his smiling image infront of my eyes.

What's happening to me..?

"Wife, we are here. Come"

I heard his voice and my thoughts broke, I looked outside to see we indeed reached to our home.

He like always was about to come to my side and open it for me but I did that for me. He narrowed his eyes at me and surprising it only made me giggled at him.