Weird Dreams Pt1

WARNING⚠️
It contains:
Smut/Lemon🍋
Swearing

~~~~~~

Killer'sPOV

I got back from the mission that Boss gave me. I was very tired and so I got to my room. It was just how I left it, dark and messy. I laid down on my bed exhausted looking at the roof. I was closing my eyes slowly and I eventually fell asleep. I had a weird dream...

I was in a beautiful place that was filled with light purple flowers. I was sitting on the ground enjoying the fresh air. Suddenly a skeleton, that I had never seen before, popped out of the blossoming field. He looked like Dream but he had purple elements rather than yellow ones. He even had a crown that looked familiar, I felt like I had seen it before.

 As I was lost in my thoughts the purple skeleton was very close to me that we had eye contact with each other. WHAT THE-!? He was as tall as my Boss surprisingly. He looked shorter from a distance. 

He interrupted me by touching my chin and lifting my head so we could be in the exact eyesight. When I was about to say something, he pulled me into a kiss. I flinched and when I was least expecting our lips were kissing. I couldn't move, I was like a tomato, I didn't know if it was from embarrassment or...

 My thinking was interrupted again by his tongue entering my mouth and exploring it. Moans began to escape from my mouth. I enjoyed it for some reason, this feeling...

 While we were making out, he pulled my pants down. He broke the kiss and pinned me to the ground, leaving me exposed. When he pulled my boxers too, I suddenly passed out.

When I woke up I realized that it was just a dream. I sit up on my bed and after that, the door immediately opens and Dust was standing right in front of me. "What happened Bro, you were moaning like crazy," he said. "Wait, really!?" "I think somebody dreamt about Boss~," he stated a tease. "SHUT UP, I DID NOT!! I said back while blushing intensely." Yeah, sure~," he said with a sarcastic tone while leaving the room.

The next night~

Still Killer'sPOV

I laid down on my bed trying to fall asleep. I was still thinking about the dream I saw the previous night. Did it mean something or did my crush on my Boss made me go mad? As I was lost murmuring to myself I eventually fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and I was where MY LAST DREAM LEFT OF?! The purple skeleton was looking at me with a smirk and he said 

"Shall we continue where we left of Kills?~"

 Why the fuck was his voice sounding like my Boss'!? When I stopped thinking I realized my own body was exposed. FUCK! My dick was hard.

 He slowly was undressing. When he was done he spread my legs so he could glimpse my hole. He started to rub his hard dick on mine. Moans were escaping from my mouth. 

"Mmhh" 

"You like this don't you,~" he reacted.

 He suddenly turned me around and was holding my ass up. He then proceeded to put his finger on my hole. 

"Ahh!"

 I moaned. His finger was exploring me more and more until he put another one in. 

"Ahh, th-hat hurt-ts," I replied with a moan.

"But that's only the start~" he responded with a smirk.

 He took his fingers, turned me around, and started kissing my neck. 

"Mmh~"

 "Perfect~," he said when he located my soft spot.

 After that, he started mocking it. I was a moaning mess. A little bit later he stopped and asked me 

"Killer, are you ready for what I'm about to do?"

 I already knew what he was talking about and I was enjoying it so I responded: 

"Y-Yes I am 100% r-ready."

 He then put the tip of his dick on my hole. I moaned with pleasure 

"More p-ple-ease~" I said begging. 

He then proceeded to put it all in at once. It was so big. My head was completely looking up while I was moaning like crazy. He then started thrusting into me. 

"Ahhhh, don't stop, please.~" 

After a while of thrusting and moaning I passed out.

I woke up sweating. I rubbed my head, thinking of what happened in that dream. I sighed and sat up. Suddenly my door burst open with an angry Boss standing right in front of me. 

"KILLER, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!" he shouted angrily.

 "W-W-What d-do you mean B-Boss?" I said nervously

 "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN," he said angrier.

 "Mayb-be y-you just mis-sheard-d?" I responded while shaking.

 "OH REALLY? THEN WHY THE FUCK WERE MOANS COMING FROM YOUR ROOM, HUH!?"

 Fuck! WAS I MOANING!? Then I remembered from yesterday that Dust heard me moaning because our rooms are near each other's. Now I was moaning louder and in no doubt, everybody heard me.

"I'm sorry Boss I was dreaming about something."

"AND WHAT IT WAS ABOUT EXACTLY," he said calmer. 

Wait did he ask me that? I couldn't just say that I was dreaming of someone fucking me. 

"I'm sorry Boss I have to go," I said rushed, leaving my room and leaving my Boss too.

Nightmare'sPOV

Killer suddenly ran off leaving me there with a bunch of questions. I was angrier with him but I don't want to hurt him, not anymore... FUCK! Why do I have a crush on this idiot? I want to know what he was dreaming and I will sooner or later...

~~~~~~~~~~

Writer's note here.
(pt.2 coming soon
btw don't judge my English it's not my first language.)