Ep 2

-------‹•ºº•›-------

------------------------------------------------

Goodbye May Seems Forever.

Fare Well Is Like The End.

But In My Heart Is The Memory 

And 

There You Always Be.

------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov:

[ 11:32 Am ]

In the middle of the darkness, there stands a boy sleeping peacefully without knowing where he was "Hm..Umm.." A small grunt was heard from him, and little by little a light shine brightly waking up the boy.

"Augh..." The brunette boy woke up by the light "Goodmorning tenma, Do you feel any pain?" A boy with blonde hair says carefully walking towards Tenma "Who are you?" Tenma asks as he looks at the blonde boy "How...Could you forget your own brother...? You must be joking right?" The blonde boy answered making tenma confused "O-Oh...I don't really remember all but w-what's your name Onii-san?" Tenma asks trying to lessen the tension of the atmosphere "Oh...That's not good news....and I'm shino you can call me shin...." Shin replied as his hair shadowed his face.

"...May I know, Do we still have parents..?" Tenma asks as he looks around the room "Yes, But currently our dad is still not here, Our older brother is somewhere I don't even know." Shin says  as he goes to the door "I'm going to talk to the doctor for a moment about your condition." Shin said as he go out of the room.

'It's suspicious...How he didn't panic about that I never remember my own brother....' Tenma thought as he look at the window mesmerized by the sunny day outside 'I wonder...if I regain my memory...What kind of adventure would I go through?' Tenma again thought as he let his mind drift to its world.

With Shino

"I think I'm going to be crazy after all of these things happening." Shino muttered quietly as he pretended to walk out of Tenma's room.

"Okay, all I need to do is not let dad know about this. And I need to keep my act on tenma I hope he does not notice this...SIGH...if only you know me." Shino again mutters as he rushed his hand on his hair and stands against the wall.

"How's it going?" An older blonde male interrupts shin's thought "Terrible. I can't stand him forgetting everything" Shin responds "Tch. he doesn't even know you in the first place- How could he remember you?"

"I don't know Hiroto!" Shin yells "Exactly! You don't know-" Hiroto was interrupted by someone "Ahem. What is happening here?" A familiar brunette asks "A-Ah Tenma! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your room?" Shin asks.

"Yep! but I got bored so I went out" Tenma shrugged as he smiled "Oh well, Okay tenma meet our older brother Hiroto" Shin introduced while Hiroto waved at tenma as tenma also waved back.

"Okie, So what are u both doing here?" Tenma asks as he looks around "We were just...Talking! Yeah talking" Shin says as he rubs the back of his head "Uh...Okay...?" Tenma awkwardly say as he began to look at Hiroto.

"Hello brother Hiroto! Anyways it's boring in the room...Can we go outside?" Tenma asks "Why not? the weather is nice outside!" Hiroto chuckled lightly as he bring tenma outside "I'll call you when were done shin!" Hiroto yells as shin just sigh and leaves to go to the room.

Raimon Pov:

It's been a week since tenma has gone missing, And all the members of Raimon are gathered in the soccer club room.

"Coach, why are we here?" Shindou asks "You all are here because we need you guys to go around town or just where you think Tenma is." kidou says as gouenji interrupts "If see something suspicious or a clue please come to my house and give it" Gouenji said sternly.

only 'ok' 'oki' 'sure' was the only thing that was heard from the team "Okay, Good now go start now" Kidou says as he walks out with gouenji to find out more about the disappearance of the brunet.

"Okay! Let's start looking at the...." Fei drops his sentence not knowing where to go first "River bank/side (I've forgotten what its name is)" Tsurugi stated as they ran off to go to the river bank/side.

Few hours later:

"Okay. Guys we have been looking for like over an hour" Aoi says as she sat at a bench.

"I suggest we should relax for now, so that tomorrow we'll have enough strength to have a practice match with Akinawi high (Made up name) except for fei and saru" Akane suggested as she stands up from the bench she was seating.

"I agree with Akane-San, I know we can't stop looking for Tenma but you should know apart from that, Tenma wanted to win against Akinawi high before all of this happened so I think it's better to make sure we win this for Tenma. then will start looking for him again isn't that right tsurugi?" Kurosaki explained as he stand up from the bench as he look at tsurugi

"He's right. We need to win this match for Tenma" Tsurugi says as he raise his fist in the air and glance at Shindou.

"Sigh...For Tenma!" Shindou shouted as he raise his fist into the air like tsurugi and one by one everyone stand up and yelled.

"FOR MATSUKAZE TENMA VICTORY SHALL BE OURS!!"

But little did they know their coaches was listening to their conversation as smile grew on their faces.

'Tenma, I'm proud that you made this team bond more strong, We'll find you soon' Kidou thought as he smiled and turn around and walk away.

'Tenma, what a person you are that can make your enemy you allies, we will surely find you just you wait' Gouenji thought and smiled but the smile didnt reach his eyes as he followed Kidou.

'Tenma, you surely influenced them' Endou thought as he followed the other two, As they walk away they all promise to tenma that they will bring him back home.

I know it's very short but I'll make the other parts longer than this hehe hope you enjoy

|| Write Date: January 4, 2022 ||
|| Re-written: January 27, 2023 ||

|| Publish Date: January 29, 2023 ||