"what did i get into..?" (WIP)

Broly x reader (pt 1, mabye a part 2 if i can get the insperation)

Just another day on planet Vegeta, You're not sure why it's named the way it is. 

Who would name a planet after someone? the name sounded familiar but you didn't look into it much. 

 you (y/n) lived on for 3 years now working for sir paragus and his son as one of the cooks and maid and boy..did you cook a LOT and clean after them.

 The planet you lived on before was destroyed by Broly, and the loss of your parents struck you for a while but you had to stay strong and look out for the others that survived. 

They looked up, the money you made helped them live decent lives for now. 

Having some rough ends here and there, from the fighting and treats but being the good cook got you through. 

The love for cooking was your survival key you keep close...even if you had the urge to fight and get away from this horror of a planet, no one could make it past sir paragus son, and boy he was strong if he could destroy a planet..

\present time/

You wrote down your notes for the day, from the things you've finished and needed to be started soon. 

you sigh to yourself 

today is the day the guy this planet was named after is showing up.

you laugh to yourself and move your spiky (h/c) short/long hair out of your face and up in a ponytail (if short leave it be)

'if they have the apatite just like sir paragus and Broly then that going to be a lot of ingredients and food..'  The sounds of sirens and people running startled you from your mind from zoning out any longer. 

'wait sirens?  that it isn't it?' You look up and see a spark of light near the castle and sigh  

'yup..man i  was hoping it would be another day  but I guess not..here we go!'

you quickly get up place your notebook in your small work uniform pocket and run to the ship landing zone with the others arriving with you.

"right on time brat huh? surprise." you shot a glance to the voice that called you out and tried your best to keep it together. That jerk mostly picked on you since you started this job. even got worse when you became a maid when you're already the cook of the damn place..

you don't get paid enough for this! what a pain..-

  keeping your cool as the ship laned  'you got this..' you told yourself looking up as the ship door fully opened, you smiled and bowed with the others and maids as told to. 

" The maid will be exporting you to your rooms.'  the one and only sir paragus spoke as he point at you 

"  bring our guests to their rooms now and hurry to start dinner, prince Vegeta I would love to talk later once you get settled in." he smiled and walked with his son and so did I with our quest.

"Follow me everyone." you fake a smile in frustration as started your trip around to their rooms.

You only wished you had one job but considering most don't want to even do the job you are forced to do it for them or they'll get hurt..god you wished you weren't so nice...