"Mazak kar raha tha.....ummmhh waise you are looking beautiful Meera"
(Was just kidding.......ummmmh by the way you are looking beautiful Meera)

"Ji?" Meera asked being confused because she neither was wearing any pretty attire nor was even dolled up.
(What?)

"You look pretty not in clothes but when you are out of it" Abhimaan said teasing Meera

"Maan" Meera shyly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear

"Seriously, mein roz ghanto tumhe ese dekh sakta hun aur uske baad......"
(Seriously I can watch you for hours like this and after that........)

"Please mujhe aage nhi sunna"
(Please I don't want to hear more)

"Acha toh sunna nhi hai sirf karna hai"
(Okay so you want to hear nothing but do everything)

"Your mouth have no filter"

"Apni Biwi se baat karne time filter hona bhi nhi chahiye" Abhimaan said while drawing patterns on her mid riff
(There shouldn't be any filter while having a romantic conversation with your own wife)

"Adat dal lo Meera, mere muh mein Biwi ke nashe ka chaska lag gya hai.......am intoxicated to you Biwi" Abhimaan ordered huskily
(Start getting habituated Meera, i have already tasted the intoxication and trust me am loving it.......am intoxicated to you Biwi)

Meera was playing with Abhimaan's wedding ring. She didn't replied nor raised her head. Abhimaan slowly elevated her chin only to see her eyes pricked with tears.

"Hey!!! What's wrong?"

"Don't you ever leave me.... please..... cause am falling hard for you....." Saying so Meera latched her lips with Abhimaan.

IN THE LAWN

"Hey buddy!! I heard you faced an attack earlier this day. Hope you doing good" Rajveer smirked

"Unfortunately am alive and doing good. Actually am happy so thinking to go on a long drive" Abhimaan started spreading his web

"Oooohhh I see....."

"Wanna race?" Abhimaan asked

"Wanna lose buddy?" Rajveer's overconfidence spoke to which Abhimaan shrugged

Both took their respective cars and got ready for the race. It was always a rivalry competition for Rajveer but now It's a kind of battle for Abhimaan.

Both started their engines and their car roar to life, talking to the air. Both drove fast, or should say superfast. They were on an isolated road inorder not to harm any civilian with their speed.

Abhimaan knowingly reduced his car's speed and let Rajveer take the lead. While Rajveer was thinking that finally this year he has a golden chance to defeat Abhimaan in every aspect may it be marriage,power, business, inheritance or this simple race.

The moment Rajveer crossed Abhimaan's car, Abhimaan smirked evilly and violently dashed his car with that of Rajveer.

"Fuck" Rajveer cursed being jerked forward and raised his car's speed. While Abhimaan too changed the gear and again collided his car with that of Rajveer's.

Now Rajveer could understand why Abhimaan gave him space to overtake but on an one-way road Rajveer had no choice but only to accelerate his speed.

Abhimaan's car came side to side with that of Rajveer's and got harshly collided with it. This resulted in cracking of Rajveer's car's driver seat window. The broken glasses pierced in Rajveer's arm. He couldn't continue his driving and was about to pause his car when Abhimaan crashed his car with that of Rajveer's and pushed him with his car down the road.

Rajveer's head was spinning as it got collided several times due to intentional collisions. Abhimaan came out of his car and pulled Rajveer out of his car. Holding his collar, Abhimaan dragged Rajveer's face on the sand, causing it to get several scratches.

He made him forcefully drink alcohol so that he can name the accident as a drink and drive case.

"Hey buddy!! Hope you doing good" Abhimaan taunted and gave him a smack on his jaw.

Rajveer fell on his back. In his semi consciousness, he could see many legs. Being confused he raised his head. His eyes widened looking at the ragging villagers holding their lathi weapon.

"Weren't you the one because of whom their father figure got beaten up by Bijal and his men, as you have informed him about their complain" Abhimaan said

According to Abhimaan, it was Rajveer who planned an attack with Bijal and ultimately the innocent fell prey in their plotting and got severely injured.

"Inn jese ameer log, hum jese garibon ki jaan ko apni pair (foot) ki dhul samajhte ho.......isko toh batana padega ki humari bhi ek zindagi hai" one of the villager said
(Rich buggers like him would always consider poor people like us as good for nothing dust under his expensive shoes........time has come to show them that we too have a life)

"Iske jariye baki ameer tak sandesha pahunchayenge ki garib admi jab gussa karta hai tab kya hota hai" another said and the villagers started attacking Rajveer.
(Via him we are going to send this message to every snobbish rich that how disastrous we can be if pushed to extremeties)

The villagers were thrashing Rajveer while Abhimaan was sitting like a royal with a cigarette between his fingers and was enjoying the action scene infront of him.

When Abhimaan was satisfied with Rajveer's broken condition, he ordered "Baas ho gya" and the villagers stopped, stepping backward.
(Enough now)

Abhimaan blew a puff of smoke, glowering over Rajveer's face and sinisterly "kya kehte ho tumlog am heartless, galat kehte ho .......I have a pitch black heart, jo tumhari rangeen zindagi ko kala kar dega aur tum kuch kar bhi nhi paoge.........so BUDDY don't provoke me"
(What you people would render me, a heartless right? You people are so wrong.....i have a heart but a pitch black heart, which will also darken your colourful life and you can't even do a fuck about it........so BUDDY don't provoke me)