MORNINGMARE

"What is it?" Meera questioned being shocked

"You can't see or unable to recognise?" Abhimaan raising his brows replied with a question

"This is an emergency exit" Meera said still unable to understand what's going on.

"Oh! Wow bingo you can read as well understand" Abhimaan mockingly smiled.

Meera gave Abhimaan a kya-kuch-bhi look and both proceeded towards a Range Rover parked over there.

Upon reaching Abhimaan's personal guard Tejas, greeted and informed about the arrangements.

"Hukum apne jaisa kaha tha sab ready hai" Tejas said and Abhimaan only nodded in reply.
(Sir, as per your orders everything is ready accordingly)

"Yeh kon hai?" Meera whispered coming near to Abhimaan
(Who is this guy?)

"He is my personal guard"

"Ooh!! Par hum jaa kahan rahe hai?" Meera questioned
(Ooh!! But where are we heading to?)

"Delhi"

"Par kyu?"
(May i ask why?)

"Kam se ofcourse, business trip biwi"
(Due to call of work, business trip wifey, commonsense)

"Par apne toh out of India kaha tha na?"
(But weren't you saying that you have arrangements outside India?)

"Kehne mein aur karne mein farak hota hai" Abhimaan said illogically to irritate Meera
(There is a huge difference between saying something and doing the same)

"Mein kya puch rahi hu, aap kya bol rahe hai, hum jane kahin aur wale thay, jaa kahin aur rahe hai........yeh saab kya ulta fulta ho raha hai?" Meera voiced out her thoughts with a small frown on her forehead
(Am asking something, you are answering another thing, we were supposed to go somewhere now we are going somewhere else........what's exactly going on? It's more than confusing)

"Relax, yeh lo pani peelo dheere dheere sab ki adat lag jayegi" Abhimaan said enjoying while looking at a confused cranky Meera.
(Relax wifey, drink this water and don't worry gradually you will get acquainted to all these things)

AT DELHI

It was early in the morning when they reached Abhimaan's penthouse. Tejas after keeping their luggage, left the place.

Meera was sitting on the couch when Abhimaan told her " Tum rest karlo thodi der" and was about to leave but Meera held his wrist halting his actions.
(Go and take some rest)

"Maan, kuch hua hai na?..........I really want to know the reason for change in your plan"
(Mann, is there any serious issues?...........i really want to know the reason for change in your plan)

Abhimaan could easily see worry evident in her voice and tension in her eyes.

Sighing he replied "Listen Meera I have my personal enemies, who are lurking around to get a single chance to attack"

"Business rivalries?" Meera softly asked

Abhimaan chuckled and said
"Soul rivalries"

Meera moving towards the window could see red hue of sun rays cascading down on earth surface. But the serene atmosphere wasn't giving her any peace, rather her heart was beating violently, as if it wanted to caution her to stay prepared for something unexpected.

She could see two girls, one of her age and another in her young teenage standing infront of the lethal sea waves. Though their face is not visible their whimpering could be heard.

"Woh chale gaye mujhe chod kar humesha k liye" teen girl said
(They left me alone to suffer forever)

"He didn't leave me, they snatched him away from me" another girl of Meera's age said