•~Chapter 19: Please~•

Start from the beginning

The younger Kamado siblings were also walking through the hall during this time, along with the Kamado parents, and Toma, Luna, and Jin.

They had been discussing Tanjiro and how they could make the young boy feel better. 

However, the group of people came to an abrupt stop when they saw Zenitsu and Nezuko, standing outside of the open door of Kanao's room.

As the group approached the teenagers hurriedly to find out why they were there and what was going on, Zenitsu waved them over, giving signals for them to be quiet.

Although space was cramped, they stayed behind the door, listening to Tanjiro's seemingly one person conversation.

"You know, ever since that day I met you while skipping stones...my heart has never felt the same." Tanjiro said, wiping tears off his face. 

The people at the door were surprised, since he had never mentioned this information to them before.

"I have had racing feelings in my chest. I felt like I had done something to upset you, because of the way you swam off." he said, remembering that time.

"But now I understand why you didn't want to come out of the water...but that's not a secret anymore." he continued, letting out a quiet giggle.

The eavesdropping group exchanged simultaneous glances with each other. This was the most emotion that Tanjiro had shown in over a month! 

Their concern for him slowly began to melt away.

"Whenever I'm around you, my heart beats faster, and my stomach begins turning circles." he admitted, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear.

"At the end of the ball, when we kissed..." he began, starting to hesitate. Behind the door, some members of the group looked at each other in shock and excitement.

"I actually kind of liked it...?" he finished, turning red. "If you didn't like it, I'm really sorry...but I also failed to mention something when we were finished with our kiss under the tree..."

"I never got to mention...how much I love you. Please wake up one day...so I can tell you all over again."

And with that, he tucked his hair back, and leaned over to Kanao.

His lips brushed hers gently, and he stood up and walked back, casting one last glance at the sleeping form of the girl.

Sighing sadly, he began to walk to the door and leave to his room, and the people behind it began to flee so as not to be discovered...but then...

Tanjiro heard stirring and movements coming from the bed...he turned around, and he was filled with shock and joy when he saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Tanjiro kissed Kanao...there was something he didn't know...

When a person prepares themselves to kiss another person out of romantic feelings for them, their feelings of love bubble up inside them energetically.

Their love becomes energetic and joyful, and when the kiss is planted, this love energy is left behind on the surface that had been kissed...

And it can reverse the after effects of Equinoctial Vermillion Eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Thanks for continuing to read up to this part! Sorry for the late update, I've been doing some other things this weekend.

Thank you all so, so, so, so much for 2.3K reads! I never thought this book would be so popular...but here we are (lol).

Now, I don't really watch MHA...but I understand the gist of it, and who the characters are-

Anyways, just enjoy this fanart! (that does not belong to me.)

Thanks again! Don't forget to

Comment!

Vote!

And maybe follow?

Byeeee!

Word Count: 1128 Words ❤️