🌺Welcome To The Dream SMP

Y/n p.o.v

Oh my gosh I'm nervous.
I'm so nervous.
I'm-

"Calm down, sis. You are shaking.
Don't forget that the 'end stream' button is always there for your convenience."
AJ reassured me.

It's been a day. I hung up the playbuttons on the wall above my bed. I got into a discord group with everyone. I got whitelisted on the Dream SMP.

14:00. Just in time, the discord call notification appeared.
I took a deep breath. AJ set next to me.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello everyone!"
I tried to say confidently as I joined.

"Olive! Welcome!"
Tubbo replied.

"We start our streams in half an hour.
We just want to make sure you are caught up with everything."
Wilbur informed me.

"O-Okay. Got it.
From what I understand, I'll be working you and Tommy behind the scenes while the festival tragedy happens?"

"We hope it's not too much for you for your first day..."
Niki slightly apologised.

"Nah, that's fine. I'm pretty sure I'm caught up with everything. And if not, you have my brother to blame."
I shrugged.

"HEY."
AJ whispered, but the mic caught on it.

"What was that? Was it Branch?"
Tommy spoke up.

"Yea, I hope it's okay, just this once.
For mental support."

AJ was being such a fan right now, putting his hand over his mouth not to scream.

"He's younger, right? Right? At least let me have that!"
Tommy insisted.

"Yes, yes he is. But his mental age is 100% higher than yours."

Dream wheezed.

"Anyway, branch educated me about the Dream SMP from day one. If not, I wouldn't have been able to accept the offer."
I ruffled his hair.

"Aww, respect!"
Niki's voice sounded genuine.

"I still can't believe you never noticed your subcount. I freak out on every small change in it or in viewership."
Quackity mumbled.
Fundy hummed in agreement.

"Oh, back in the day she freaked out on every subscriber. She literally cried from happiness when she got her first 100."
AJ spoke up.

"BRANCH."
I hissed.

"Sis sucks at maths. She denies the existence of numbers."

A couple laughs, a couple cheerings for me caring more about contant then numbers.

"Can't ignore them anymore, lad."
Jschlatt laughed.
"It might become your job."

For a few years already AJ and I've been living on what was given to us from the family inheritance, some gigs we did, and whatever I got from YouTube.

"I think that now you can drop out and put full focus on making content, it's already going so well for you."
Dream added.

"No way. I'm already basically done with my college degree."
I objected.

"What are you stadying?"
That was Technoblade asking. His voice low and very noticible. Actually, to this point, I relied on the discord labels to know who's speaking, only knowing how Dream and Technoblade sound like.

"I double in History and Psychology. If this YouTube/Twitch thingy won't work out, I'll probably be a teacher or a psychologist."

"We have a good listener, then? Now I'm sure you'll fit well in the story.
I'm going to abuse this fact."
Wilbur laughed.

"What do you think that your character's personality will be? Just to make sure..."
Tubbo asked.

"Well, obviously I'm pro-L'manburg. I don't like the idea of randoms who are not qualified to lead take over the country. If I am a good listener, I think everyone trusts me and will tell me a bunch of stuff and plans and all, but I will use this info because... uh...
I like wars, since they are interesting to read about. So my character might think they are entertaining.
History will repeat itself over and over, and I intend it to stay this way."
I said after some figuring out.

"I think it's good, sis. Story wise, you, Wilbur and Techno will have a good dynamic. Both of you love wars, feeding off Wilbur's violent, wild ideas.
While Techno just wants to destroy the government and create anarchy, Olive would let it happen only if it will lead to more groups, conflicts and another tyrant.
The idea works together and contradicts itself simultaneously."
AJ pointed out.

"Damn, that kid is smart."
Quackity noted.

Fundy started to slowly clap, everyone joining soon after.
AJ was excited.
"Stop fanboying, Branch."
I laughed.

"Well, this is my plan for now, although... maybe something unexpected will happen that will make Olive change her opinion about conflict. If you know what I mean, wink, wink."

Technoblade gasped playfully.
"TRAITORRRRRR!"

We all started wheezing.

I felt better.

I have a good feeling about this new stage in my life and career.