Midnight's Heat & Going Home

Start from the beginning

Kobayashi: geez don't do it so suddenly.

Midnight: sorry I just got to into the moment.

Kobayashi: it's fine just let me do it next time.

Kobayashi climbed on top of Midnight. She hovered her wet womanhood over his face. She lowered down onto his face. Midnight got memo and began to lick her. Kobayashi shoved Midnight's dick back into her mouth. This time taking all of it into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down his length. Midnight drove his tongue deeper into her pussy. Everytime Kobayashi moaned and gagged sent vibrations to his cock increasing his pleasure. Both of them were close fo their end. Midnight's cock twitched in Kobayashi's mouth, as her pussy clamped down on his tongue. They both came into each other's mouths. Kobayashi gulped down all Midnight's cum and Midnight lapped up all Kobayashi's juices. When Midnight stopped cumming Kobayashi took his still hard member out her mouth.

Kobayashi: you let out so much, but now just sit back and let me do all the work.

Midnight: alright I'll let you take the lead.

Kobayashi lines Midnight's cock up to her wet slit. She lowers herself onto him. She continued to go slowly as Midnight entered her. Kobayashi moaned as she felt Midnight's member widly stretching her walls. When Midnight fully entered her the tip of his dick kissed her womb. Midnight gave Kobayashi a quick kiss that she gladly returned. They broke the kids in need of air. Kobayashi began to bounce in Midnight member. Everytime she slammed down his cock rammed into the entrance of her womb. Midnight began to thrust a she bounced. He matched his thrust with her bouncing increasing the pleasure for both of them. Kobayashi was releasing loud moans.

Kobayashi: ahh fuuckk~ this feels so good~ I'm cumming~ you're making me cum~

Midnight: fuck~ I'm gonna cum Kobayashi~

Kobayashi: inside~ release it all inside me~ make me cum with your semen~ fill me with your baby batter~

Midnight: here it comes Kobayashi!

Kobayashi's walls clamped down in Midnight's member. This caused Midnight to cum into her womb. Midnight grunted and Kobayashi let out a loud moan as the both rode out their high. When they stop coming Kobayashi got off of Midnight. Kobayashi was panting trying to catch her breath. Midnight was breathing heavy but was still able to go again. He climbed on top of Kobayashi pinning her beneath him. Kobayashi felt his still hard member between her legs.

Kobayashi: huh you're still hard but you just came.

Midnight: heat doesn't end that easy and I have a large amount of stamina.

Midnight plunged himself back into Kobayashi. Kobayashi was still sensitive from just cumming. She quickly turned into a moaning mess as Midnight started to thrust. Everytime he slammed into her, his tip pressed against her womb. Midnight trapped Kobayashi in a heated makeout. Their tongues fought for dominance. Midnight easily won and began to explore his newly claimed territory. Midnight began to fondle her right boob causing her to moan more in the kiss. They soon broke the kiss in need of air. Midnight's felt his end coming.

Midnight: Kobayashi I'm going to cum again.

Kobayashi: inside ahh~ cum inside me~

Midnight gave one final hard thrust plunging himself deep into Kobayashi. Midnight released his seed deep into Kobayashi womb. Kobayashi moaned as she felt his cum flooding her womb. After a minute Midnight stopped cumming. He pulled out of Kobayashi. She was our of breath but she managed to speak.

Kobayashi: you cummed a second time. Are we done?

Midnight didn't say anything all he did was flip her onto her stomach. He placed his hand on her plump ass. Kobayashi felt his hard member on her ass. She knew he could go more. She gave a smile lustful.