six

luke.

ashton pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me. i smiled, seeing him lean in and then our lips met. i kissed back instantly, tilting my head to the side to deepen the kiss more.

my hands occupied themselves with ashton's hair and i pushed him back on to the bed. ashton pulled away with a grin on his face.

"i'm pretty sure i'm daddy." he smirked and i hit his arm playfully before grinding my hips down and getting up, leaving him a frustrated mess on my bed. i smiled at the quiet moan that left his lips and went over to my dresser, opening the bottom drawer and digging through it before pulling out a pile of laced panties.

i tossed them on the bed, taking my shirt off and jeans and kicking them away. ashton was now sat up, a problem in his jeans when i turned around.

"which ones first?" i asked, my hands on my hips.

"so bossy." he chuckled. he looked down at the selection before throwing me a black pair with a bow on it. i motioned for him to turn around, in which he just rolled his eyes before doing so.

i slipped out of the boxers i was forced to wear today, replacing it with the black lace. snapping the fabric against my hips, ashton turned around, his bottom lip fumbling over his words and i laughed.

"well?"

"c-come here." he said. i walked over to him, standing so our toes were touching. i watched as his eyes worked his way down to the lace, licking his lips before looking up at me.

"so beautiful." he breathed, kissing my stomach all the way down to- oh. my breath hitched as he took the thin fabric between his teeth, pushing them down past my thighs.

before anything could have gone down, he reached behind him and threw a pink pair of lace at my chest. i looked at them seeing it had the black lace on the ends.

is he serious?

i rolled my eyes, seeing ashton smirking to himself. i walked back over to my dresser, standing in front of the mirror with the pink panties tight in my grip. i could see ashton waiting, so i thought hey, if he's going to be a dic.k about it...

slowly, i wrapped my thumbs around the edge of smooth black lace resting in my hips, keeping my gaze on ashton in the mirror. i watched as he licked his lips, and all at once, i slipped out of the black panties and put on the pink ones.

"i-i- you, -" ashton started to ramble but i turned around and planted my self on his lap. shutting him up.

"yes?" i asked, tilting my head to the side to look innocent. he only furrowed his eyebrows together and brought me into another kiss. his hands ran up my back, digging in slightly making me pull away to moan at the feeling.

my breathing had gotten heavy and as soon as ashton pulled away i wanted to stab him. "i'm afraid we can save this for another day, hm princess?"

i nodded slowly, not knowing why but just wanting to follow his orders. i yelped when i was picked up off the ground for a second before being planted down on my bed. Ashton crawled in next to me, making all the lace sitting on my bed fall to the floor.

a pair of arms wrapped around me and i nuzzled my face into his chest, groaning when the shirt made it uncomfortable.

"off." i mumbled, tugging at it lightly. ashton chuckled and wiggled it off, throwing it on my floor somewhere and wrapping his legs around me. again, but this time his jeans made it uncomfortable.

"those too." i whined, fumbling with the button on his jeans. as soon as i got it open a hand was on mine moving it out of the way.

"allow me princess." ashton smirked, and in only a couple seconds his jeans joined his shirt on the floor. i smiled, pressing myself back against him.

something made me uncomfortable again. "you missed something."

"so did you, but whose complaining here?" he asked, snapping the light pink panties against my hips and i squeezed my eyes shut. i shook my head and he wrapped his arms around me again.

and just like that, we fell asleep.

+

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS!" a voice screamed. i jumped, pulling the covers up to myself and my breathing stopped.

we hadn't cleaned up last night.

i looked down at all the pastel colored panties on my floor, but the one that caught my eye the most was the purple one gripped in my mothers hand.

"1. you're grounded for not telling me about this and 2. who is that in your bed and why?" she demanded, setting the lace down on my dresser. ashton twitched under the covers and slowly got up, rubbing his tired eyes with his fist balled up tightly. i watched as he squinted, but eyes widening when his eyes landed on my mom.

her eyes widened as well and i was so confused for a second until ashton spoke the words that broke my heart.

"hi, tanya."

+

lmao so it's not Liz cause thats gross and don't even just

no

tanya is staying

also short chapter ew