ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ; ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ᴘᴀɢᴇ 3

Lost in the Future

so sorry for my disappearance guys, life is just exhausting. please dont expect consistency ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

»»----- ⏲ -----««

Princess animal lady??

  the class stared at their tired eyed teacher, then at the female beside him. truth be told, she had the exact same face from the tiktok and the textbook.

aizawa sighed, "here's the rundown of the situation, we've ran scans on her dna to find her birth certificate. the only file that came up was from the 1800s, she's the real deal. who you're looking at, is the historical princesses of unima."

the said girl was smiling as she straightened herself from her curtsy. her intelligent eyes glazed over the class, not one of them appeared the same. she tilted her head with surprising elegance that not even best jeanist possessed and pouted.

"you'd think that when a lady offers you a curtsy, she'd revive a greeting in return.." she spoke as she brought a hand up to cup her cheek.

yaoyorozu was the first to snap out of her daze, instantly lowering her head as she mimicked a curtsey, despite not wearing an outfit to curtsy in, "the pleasure is all ours, your grace."

the princess's face morphed into an amused smile, "dear me, aren't you a lady yourself? you know the courtesy isnt required between us," waving her hand aimlessly. majority of the class felt their jaws drop at the interaction between one of their top students and a literal princess.

the princess skillfully walked up to the young hero, leaned in close, and placed a feather like kiss on both cheeks. a relaxed greeting established between royals.

mineta's eyes almost popped out of his head, he honestly looked like he died. noticing how the shorter boy was seconds away from a temper tantrum, shoji split apart one of his appendages and aided in shutting his mouth.

as the creative hero blew a fuse, the princess paid no mind and continued to talk as she reached over and clasped their hands together, "i'm princess y/n of unima, who might you be?"

the dark haired female blanked for words for what felt like hours, yet the princess only waited with a soft smile. with a silent gulp, she cleared her throat, "yaoyorozu momo, i'd like to apologize for the misunderstanding, as i am not a lady such as yourself."

'uhh.. with that house of hers, she might as well be a lady...' half the class smiled tiredly in pain.

the unima princess blinked, "you aren't?" she looked her up and down, "well not with those clothes you are, what are you even wearing anyway?" as innocent as her curiosity was, momo felt a jab at her core at every comment.

"these are my shorts and t-shirt, your highness.." momo was just about deflating while the princess took her time to check out the outfit.

the princess froze up, ".. you are wearing your undergarments as the outfit..?" she slowly raised a hand to her mouth with a near mortified expression taking over her features.

momo went ridged with a feverish blush, "OH NO THAT'S NOT IT AT ALL!!" she rapidly waved her hands around, "y-you see clothes have been evolutionized! i am indeed wearing something under all of this.."

as the embarrassed hero lightly scratched her cheek with a tomato like blush, the princess kept her worried face and nodded with a thoughtful look.

letting out an uneasy hum to herself, "ah i see," her highness then turned to the rest of the class, "and what are all your names?"