ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ; ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ

Lost in the Future

Inspired by biscuitsoup

»»————- ⏲ ————-««

  ❝Get out your history books and turn to page 42.❞

  The class followed what their teacher had said, taking out their history books and turned to the designated page. Some of them looked back up, waiting for further instructions.

  The teacher sighed, "Follow along with me,"

╔                                      ╗
ALL ABOUT
THE FIRST VICTIMS
╚                                      ╝

Ever since the first sighting of quirks, people tried to keep it a secret. In fear of being burned alive for actions of witchery.

VILLAIN IN DISGUISE

Back in the years 1844 to 1871, there had been many cases where a person had disappeared out of thin air. The main cause of this was suspected to be Charles Hansworth. Charles Hansworth was said to be a wandering stranger, never a place to stay but always had a place to go.

Charles Hansworth discovered his quirk at age 4, Time Warp, he called it. Now Charles Hansworth was never a person of kindness, he found happiness in some of the most sickening ways. Charles Hansworth kept his ability a secret, that was, until age 26.

Time Warp: The user can send someone to any timeline. The user must take an object from the person they 'Time Warp'. Depending on the craftsmanship of the object, the timeline they're sent to can change. An item made in a rush and had very low to no money to it, could make someone be sent to the past. Contrary to an item that took time and patience to craft, and was worth more then the normal person could afford, could make a person be sent to the future.

At a ball on (Birth month and day) 1870, Charles Hansworth had claimed his first Victim. The princess of Unima, no one knows where the original land was.

Marin Fernando, a guard at the ball, had claimed that Charles Hansworth had worn, a black suit with a dark purple top hat. It was said that the princess and him talked for a while, before he ran away with her hot on his trail.

A few months after the incident, Charles Hansworth was killed by an unnamed source. Yet the princess was never found.

»»————- ⏲ ————-««

  "Um, Aizawa?" A raised hand interrupted.

  Aizawa sighed and closed his textbook, "What is is Kaminari?"

  "Can you tell us more about this princess?" Kaminari asked with pure curiosity in his eyes.

  The teacher stared at him for a moment, before sighing and rubbed the bridge of his noes, "Fine.." Aizawa said as he got out a certain type of phone.

  Aizawa searched up a quick biography of the princess, before projecting an old picture of her on the board, the class awed at her beauty.