23

"Oh fuck," I mumbled, waking up in sweat. It was about three am, and my I was in pain. My stomach hurt like hell; and I wanted nothing more than to make it stop. After a few more seconds it went away; and figuring it was done, I tried to go back to sleep.

An hour and a half later, at four thirty am, I felt the pain again. It woke me up, again, making me let out a silent cry. I didn't want to wake Harry.

Was I in labor? It sorta felt like it. But I wasn't sure. So I just went back to sleep. I slept for another forty-five minutes then woke up to the pain again. Okay, the time was getting shorter, I thought looking at my clock.

I looked over at Harry who was snoring away, living his best life. And I didn't want to wake him just yet. Finally, I decided to try and get more sleep. At about six thirty am, though, I heard Harry's voice in my ear.

"Babe, the beds wet." He said nervously. I looked down but it wasn't blood. Okay, so did my water break while I was sleeping?

"I think my water broke,"

"Oh God...baby time?"

"Go get Mum."

He nodded and went to get her. A few minutes he came back in with my mum and Max, who was holding a whiny Lottie in his arms.

"Your water broke?" I shrugged and before I could answer another pain hit me.

"Ah fuck." I groaned, grabbing Harry's arm, making him wince.

"Yea I'd say your in labor. I'll drive, Harry get the bag, and Max can you stay with the kids?" He nodded and kissed Mum, hugging me.

"Good luck." He said, walking out with Lottie.

-/-/-/-

"What are their names?" Zayn asked. He was sitting with Liza and Neveah on the side of my hospital bed.

I gave birth to the twins three hours ago and they are my first visitors, other than Mum and Max of course.

I had one girl and one boy. Both perfect replica's of me. Thank fuck.

"Okay...for the girl," Harry looked at me to finish.

"Payton Emily Tomlinson." Liza gasped and I smiled. "And the boy,"

"Cody Lee Tomlinson."

"Wow...perfect for them." Zayn said, looking down at the baby in his arms. "Hi Cody," the baby gurgled and reached up for Zayn's face.

"We have to go, it's Neveah's bedtime. We'll come by tomorrow. My mums watching her. Bye Cody, Payton." Liza smiled, standing up with Neveah on her hip. She grabbed Zayn's hand and he followed after her.

"Bye." He called before the door shut.

Just then Payton started to cry. So Harry, who was holding her, set her down so he could change her. While he was doing that, I stared at my son. Zayn had handed him back over before he walked out.

He was very pretty. He had long eyelashes and a few hairs sticking up on his head. He had my blue eyes but they looked gray. They'd probably even put within a few months.

"I can't believe we have two babies." I smiled over at Harry who was buttoning up Payton's onesie.

"Me neither." He smiled at me. Setting our baby girl in the plastic bassinet for her. Then he came and grabbed Cody. "Does he need a change?"

"No, I just did before Zayn and Liza came." He nodded and set our son in the bassinet next to his sister.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Lou."

-
Hi!
Guys, please don't be silent readers. I love hearing what you have to say, and honestly it would make me feel a lot better if anyone commented, letting me know if anyone actually enjoys it!

Please and thank you!

-Gem