📒 Roles And Species 📒

Roles

Protagonist: The same roles that Emma and Leo have. Ocs that have this role are basically one of the main characters. Their goal is to help free the Inhabitants and restore their balance.

Inhabitant: A Visitor who came to the theater at an unspecified earlier time before Leo and Emma did. The Inhabitants are unfortunately trapped into worlds by Lance and are corrupted by negativity. Ocs that are Inhabitants will have a world that's crafted from their memories.

Antagonist: The same role that Lance has. Ocs that are antagonists will be enemies of Leo, Emma, Balan, and the Inhabitants. Antagonistic ocs can either work alongside Lance...or have a motive of their own.

Species

Human: The same species that Emma, Leo, and the twelve Inhabitants are. They do not possess any special abilities. However, they are eager to help in any way that they can. Humans have unique physical features and their heights can vary. Humans also live different and unique lives, but they are still mortal.

Tim: A fluffy creature born from the positive emotions of a Visitor's heart. They can fly as far as they please. Depending on the color of the Tim will depend on what ability they possess. Blue Tims will smash crystals. Pink Tims will search for gemdrops, eggs, and costume keys. Red Tims will help Emma and Leo fight enemies. But together, they can smash Heartrees at the end of each act located within the Chapters. When Tims eat enough gemdrops, they will grow and become Tams. A young Tim must be tossed at the Tam in order to spawn more Tims. Tims can come in different styles, such as having no ears or hairstyle, having a hairstyle, having cat ears, having bear ears, or having bunny ears. Their eye colors also differ as well.

Negati: A creature that, unlike Tims, are born from the negative emotions of a Visitor's heart. They serve Lance and appear in every Chapter's acts, doing what they must in an attempt to stop Emma and Leo. Some Negati can possess elemental abilities such as fire or ice. Other Negati can fly as well as hide in the shadows for sneakier attacks at the protagonists. Nega bosses are very powerful Negati that are created after Lance corrupts an Inhabitant. They all represent the reason for why the Inhabitant has succumbed to negativity and are made up of certain costumes that are found within each Chapter. Negati can come in forms that resemble animals. Unlike Tims, Negati can act very hostile towards Lance's enemies. But to those that they trust, they are docile.

Unknown (Humanoid): The same species that Balan and Lance are. They possess multiple abilities, including flight, launching energy orbs, summoning up Tims/Negati, acrobatics, and so on. This species is almost always seen in their normal form. But when a Visitor proves themselves worthy, they'll reveal their true form which is more human-like. It's likely that they can live forever.