Introduction and Canon Characters

This is my newest Balan Wonderworld roleplay book, as you all can see. Just like the summary says, roleplayers get to decide if they either just want to play as the canon characters, make an oc, or do both. Either way, I hope you guys have fun!

Canon Characters To Play As:

🧍Leo Craig: A fifteen year old boy who has a passion for dancing. A few years prior to the events of 'Balan Wonderworld', Leo got into an argument with his unnamed best friend and has since remained alone. His reluctance to open up to others causes him to end up finding a mysterious theater. There he meets Balan, the jovial and enigmatic maestro of Wonderworld.
Codename: Streetbeat

🧍‍♀️Emma Cole: A fifteen year old girl who grew up in a wealthy neighborhood. Despite being kind and polite, Emma often finds herself worrying about what others think of her. She believes that people are only nice to her in her face, but talk ill behind her back. As soon as she finds a mysterious theater down an alleyway, she goes inside and meets Balan. That's when her journey begins.
Codename: Fighter

🎩 Balan: The mysterious and cheerful maestro of Wonderworld who Leo and Emma meet upon entering the theater. He is known for having a constant grin and being able to perform a bunch of amazing tricks. Despite his wild antics, Balan is still a kind-hearted and gentle individual who is eager to help Visitors restore their balance.
Codename: The Grinning Man In a Top Hat

🖤 Lance: A mysterious individual who appears to Leo and Emma every now and then, summoning up Negati in order to stop them from completing their goal. Unlike Balan, who is kind and has a desire to help all Visitors, Lance is sinister, cold, and black-hearted. Because of his ability to sense a person's negative emotions, this gives Lance the opportunity to trap Visitors into Wonderworld and turn them into monsters out of their negativity.
Codename: N/A

🌽 Jose Gallard: A middle-aged man who works as a farmer. He is the first Inhabitant that can be found in Chapter 1. Before coming to the theater, Jose worked hard on his farm only for a terrible storm to come by and destroy it. His despair suddenly caused him to be corrupted by Lance, turning him into the Nega boss called 'Barktholomew'.
Codename: Scarecrow

🐬 Fiona Demetria: A young diver that loves swimming underwater, especially with the dolphins. She is the second Inhabitant that can be found in Chapter 2. One day, while out for a swim, a dolphin accidentally knocked off her regulator, causing her to sink deeper into the ocean and almost drown. Despite being saved, Fiona felt so betrayed that she became reluctant to go back to the ocean. Her feelings of mistrust caused her to be corrupted by Lance, turning her into the Nega boss called 'Anjellica'.
Codename: Seagazer

🐞 Yuri Brand: A teenaged girl who is shy but gentle. She is the third Inhabitant that can be found in Chapter 3. Yuri had always loved bugs of all kind and desired to take care of them. But the people around her would get scared of bugs, causing her to be an outcast. Thinking that she was the only one to love bugs, Yuri succumbed to her loneliness, causing Lance to corrupt her and turn her into the Nega boss called 'Wormsworth'.
Codename: Bugsy

✈️ Haoyu Chang: A bespectacled teenaged boy who dreams of taking to the skies one day. He is the fourth Inhabitant that can be found in Chapter 4. Determined to be able to fly, Haoyu would go at great lengths to create a man-powered flying aircraft. But all his ideas would fail and he would soon grow frustrated and impatient. The feelings of frustration and impatience caused Lance to corrupt him and he was soon turned into the Nega boss called 'Worville Wright'.
Codename: Skygazer

🦜 Sana Hudson: A young woman who loves and cares for the birds that reside in the forest. She is the fifth Inhabitant that can be found in Chapter 5. Sana would always go to the forest in order to gaze at the colorful birds as well as take pictures of them. But when the forest is destroyed by a group of construction workers and replaced with modern houses, Sana becomes full of anguish and becomes convinced that she'll never see the birds again. Lance soon corrupts her, turning her into the Nega boss called 'Cuckoo'.
Codename: Watcher of the Woods

🐈 Cass Milligan: A ten year old girl and the youngest of the Inhabitants. She is the sixth Inhabitant that can be found in Chapter 6. Cass was strolling down the pavement by the clocktower plaza when she came across a kitten. She and the kitten became the bestest of friends and spent time together. But suddenly, the kitten crossed the road at the same time that a car rushed by. Cass, horrified by what happened, ran away. She wishes she could turn back time as she becomes overwhelmed with guilt. Later on, Cass becomes corrupted and is turned into the Nega boss called 'Purrla'.
Codename: Clocktower Kid

♟ Cal Suresh: A middle aged man who was once a chess champion. He is the seventh Inhabitant that can be found in Chapter 7. Cal was once an unbeatable chess champion. One day, a younger man challenged Cal to a game of chess only to successfully defeat him. Angered by his first defeat, Cal tossed away his trophies and game sets, refusing to play again. His resentment made Lance corrupt him and turn him into the Nega boss called 'Fortstopher IV'.
Codename: Checkered King

❄️ Iben Bia: A young lady that once led a perfect life. She is the eighth Inhabitant that can be found in Chapter 8. Iben had a happy life, with two wonderful parents that loved her dearly and a boyfriend that proposed to her around Christmas. But suddenly losing her parents caused Iben to be so overwhelmed with grief of losing her loved ones and she unintentionally shuts her fiancè out, causing her to be afraid to love. Her grief and sorrow led her to become corrupted by Lance and turn into the Nega boss called 'Grim Creeper'.
Codename: Lady of the Midnight Sun

🎡 Attilio Caccini: A young man who worked as a clown in the amusement park. He is the ninth Inhabitant that can be found in Chapter 9. Attilio was busy entertaining the guests as usual when his eyes landed on the star of the parade: Princess Merry. He soon develops romantic feelings for her but becomes scared to confess. He soon becomes corrupted by Lance and turns into the Nega boss called 'Princess Marey'.
Codename: Pensive Pierrot

🎨 Lucy Wong: A woman whose passion is painting. She is the tenth Inhabitant and can be found in Chapter 10. Lucy was an aspiring artist with a love for painting. But she suddenly develops painter's block, causing her to just paint entire canvases in nothing but pitch black paint. Her stress from being unable to decide what she wanted to paint eventually leads her to become corrupted by Lance and she turns into the Nega boss called 'Inkabelle'.
Codename: Madam of the Mansion

🚒 Eis Glover: A young man that strives to be a hero. He is the eleventh Inhabitant and can be found in Chapter 11. Eis became a firefighter in hopes of becoming a hero so that he could protect others in his hometown. But he soon realized how difficult it was as he has a rational fear of fire. His fear led to him being corrupted and he was turned into the Nega boss called 'The Hydrac'.
Codename: Sentinel of the City

🚯 Bruce Stone: An elderly man who has a desire to keep his town clean. He is the twelfth Inhabitant and can be found in Chapter 12. Bruce worked hard every day to clean up garbage that littered the streets of his town. But no matter how much he cleaned, kids and teenagers still littered despite him telling them to stop. Bruce began to feel invisible and ignored, causing him to feel depressed. Lance would later corrupt Bruce, turning him into the Nega boss called 'Hooverton'.
Codename: Invisible Custodian.

Make sure that you let me know in the comment section of this page as to which characters you wish to play as.