Edward rolls his eyes and huffs, "Can't you just take a compliment and not twist into something rude about yourself?" I shrug, but immediately smile when I see Seth dressed up at the bottom of the stairs. "Come on! Hurry!"

I laugh, "Tell that to the guy actually doing the walking."

Edward chuckles and says, "Wait a second Seth. Let her have some medicine then we'll meet up with the others." Seth grins and hands me a bottle of water and my medicine, "Already got it. Hurry and take it so we can leave. You're gonna love it!"

I roll my eyes and swallow the meds as we go outside. "Go with Seth, he'll carry you. I'll meet you there," Edward says and grins at me before rushing off. Seth carries me bridal style and slowly walks through the woods.

I glance around secretly, trying to make sure nothing is following us, but Seth notices and holds me tighter. "No one's coming, I promise. Nothing will ever get you again, ok? I swear." I lean closer to his side and nod.

"Before we get there, why did you leave so soon? I missed you in Alaska." Seth grins sheepishly, "I might have chewed Sam and the pack out a bit." I roll my eyes and go to protest.

"They couldn't just be mad at you and expect me to sit by and watch! They were supposed to forget all the vampire enemy crap when they were on the phone with you. And the audacity to get you to do their dirty work?" I hold back my laughter as I pretend to see Seth with stem coming out of his ears like a cartoon character.

I go to interrupt again, but Seth isn't done by the glare he gives me. "And you! I didn't have time to get mad at you then, but now I do. What were you thinking, huh? You're leg is broken, and the other one might as well be broken, but yet you were going to get up and walk your butt out of that hospital bed without a second thought! You wouldn't have made it one step, but you still were going to try and walk. You're such an idiot sometimes Gracie, I swear."

I grin, "I make your life more adventurous. It'd be boring without me."

Seth rolls his eyes, "Less stressful maybe." I gasp and elbow his chest and he grins at me.

"We're here. Close your eyes." I close my eyes and hide my face in Seth's chest. I feel him cover my eyes with his hand and set me in my wheelchair.

"Open them!"

I open my eyes and gasp in delight. They have decorated a whole clearing with fairy lights. There is a big bonfire and a whole table full of food while my family is on one side of the fire and, surprisingly, the pack is on the other side.

I grin and turn to look at Seth with tears in my eyes. "Seth! You shouldn't have! Thank you!" Seth grins and kisses my head. "No problem. Now hurry up, I'm hungry and you kept us all waiting and hour later." I grin and blow him a kiss as I struggle to roll myself with one arm. Seth notices and taps my shoulder gently to get my attention before pushing me himself.

I glance up at him and whisper, "I can do it myself." He worriedly glances down at me before changing his expression to one of humor and saying, "Well, while I'm just standing around I might as well help you out a bit, yeah?"

I roll my eyes at him, but I don't argue. At least, not until I see Miss Emily and I smile brightly. "Miss Emily! I've missed you so much!" I say and roll myself as fast as I can by myself towards her. She bends down and give me a soft hug.

"Oh, I've missed you too! I made your favorite as well..."

I grin, "Cookies! Thank you so much, you didn't have to!"

She smiles, "I know, but I wanted to. Come on, I'll introduce you to my fiance Sam, and the rest of the guys." I nod, keeping a smile on my face even though I am panicking. I feel Jasper throw some happiness into me and I mentally tell Edward to thank Jasper for me.