«14» STITCH OF A HEART

@Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MORNING SELF..." Inomi yawned as she got up from bed. She was still in the Hospital.

"Good morning to you, Inomi." The Yamanaka jolted up and turned to the voice. She glared at the figure and pouted.

"Stop scaring me Sasuke-Sensei...." She murmured as the Uchiha smirked in amusement. He stood up from his seat.

"Ah Sakura said that.. You'll be discharged later this noon. I'm glad you've woken up." He stated firmly. Inomi stayed silent for a while before Sasuke placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm afraid that he didn't tell you anything right? I was... Listening your conversation."

"He can't say anything... He's gone.. Sasuke-San." She said as a tear fell off from her eye. The Uchiha couldn't stand her crying, it was painful for her to control her own abilities without a host.

"I've informed Naruto about your situation. He was considering that you may not attend the Chunin Exams.. you're still stubborn as ever." He said while poking her forehead. He noticed a small detail from her face.

The seal was... Gone?

"What's wrong, Sasuke?"

"Your seal." He plainly stated. Inomi frowned while touching her forehead, she couldn't sense his soul anymore.

"How long did you noticed it?" He asked her in concern. The Yamanaka looked at him with dead eyes before shutting it close.

"I'm guessing he did leave me..." She mumbled in dissapointment. Sasuke wasn't happy about her conclusion, yet he didn't want to see her sad again.

"Get it together, Yamanaka. He was shit afterall." He started which made Inomi glare at him. "You can't call him that! And Fix your Language!"

"You have to be strong Inomi, show that Otsutsuki what you are built like without him." He held her hand as she stared at him in awe.

"Remember our training... You've come far, don't let anything behind now that he's gone." He took a big breathe before walking off to the exit.

Just as the door closed, she clenched her fists tight and bit her bottom lip, blood slowly dripping down her chin.

The Yamanaka immediately wiped it off, staring at the wall.

"I need... To be strong..." She chanted. "I need to be strong..."

"For Toneri.."

~
She was standing at the Arena, right beside Rock Lee. It was the final exam for the final participants to become a Chunin. The students are given a chance to fight against each other and show their potential, Specifically a 1v1 Battle.

She looked at the side, seeing all of the Leaders of Each Nation sitting with their Advisers. She smiled when she saw the Uzumaki completely hyped about this.

"I am sure you are all aware, but for Round Three.. consists of individual matches!" Rock Lee announced. "You may even face a teammate who knows your skills!"

"There will be three stages! The final match will be THREE-WAY battle between the winners of Block A, B and C!" Inomi said sternly as she explained the mechanics of the Exam. She looked at them with an amused face.

"ARE YOU READY?"

"YEAH!"

~

"We will now start!" Rock Lee declared, he raised him arm to the air. Just on cue, the board lit up and everyone stared at it.

Uzumaki Boruto vs. Yurui