Shit, Well Executed

Začať od začiatku

Steve looks at it, noticing the man standing next to Sam, "Is this Riley?" 

"Yeah.." 

"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use? A stealth chute?," asks Nat.

"No," Sam points at the folder, "These."

Y/N grabs it after wiping his hand, "I thought you said you were a pilot."

"I never said pilot."

"I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason," Steve says. 

"Dude, Captain America AND Superman need my help. There's no better reason to get back in," Sam tells him.

"Where are we gonna get our hands on one of those things?," Y/N asks.

"The last one is at Fort Meade. Behind three guarded gates and a 12-inch steel wall." 

"Won't be a problem," Y/N says with a smile as his eyes glow.

__________

Jasper Sitwell and Senator Stern can be seen exiting a building with bodyguards behind them.

"Listen, I got to fly home tonight because uh I got some constituency problem and I got to press the flesh," The Senator says.

"Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator?," Sitwell asks him.

"Uh No, not really. Twenty-three, kind of hot. Real hot, you know? Wants to be a reporter, I think. I don't know. Who listens at that point?" 

"Doesn't sound like much of a problem to me."

"Really? Because she's killing my back. But this isn't the place to talk about it," The Senator gets distracted and grabs the SHIELD pin in Sitwell's Jacket, "This is a nice pin." 

"Thank you.."

"Come here," The Senator pulls Sitwell in for a hug and whispers in his ear, "Hail HYDRA." 

The Senator goes to walk away down a staircase when a hitch or pop appears in his step, "See, it's right there..." 

"Yeah, I just saw that." 

"Should I get it checked?" 

"I think you should." 

The Senator finally walks away, and at the same time Sitwell's phone rings. He pulls it out of his coat pocket and checks the caller ID.

It said 'Alexander Pierce'.

Sitwell turns to his guards, "I need a minute. Bring the car around."

When they walk away, he answers the call quickly, "Yes, sir?" 

But the voice on the other end clearly wasn't Pierce, "Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." 

"Who is this?" 

"The good-looking guy in the sunglasses, your 10 o'clock," But when Sitwell looks the wrong way, the man says, "Your other 10 o'clock."

Sam was sitting over at a table with a Tea in hand, "There you go."

"What do you want?"

"You're gonna go around the corner to your right. There's a gray car two spaces down.. You and I are gonna take a ride." 

"And why would I do that?," Sitwell asks. 

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up."