Chapter 5

Its been 3 days since lenny was taken. Its been 3 days since I had finally fell asleep. But with sleep comes night mares. But they were nothing compared to the flash backs of that day.

The thought if people crowding round, watching, recording. The thought of how terrified he must've been. Thinking about where he even is now.

We haven't been told anything from anybody. We were missing him like crazy. Every Saturday we had a Mario kart competition. He should've been here for it.

I decided to go down stairs to get something to eat. I havent properly eaten since the day. My dad and josh were sitting at the table in silence. I couldn't find anything so I just sat with them.

___________________

We were on our way to the police station to try and find out what was going on.

Me and josh sat in the waiting room while dad talked to the man at the desk. I was holding a small picture of me and lenny in my hand. I saw my dad walking back over and slipped it into my pocket.

"There's a low chance were gonna get lenny back" he sighed.

"What" josh asked, his voice shaking.

"No, no, there's no way" I said, looking at my dad concerned.

"I'm sorry" he answered back sincerely.

"No, they have to help! I need my brother back!" I feel to the floor and started crying.

Josh come over and hugged me. We had no idea what was happening, but we wanted to find out.