Chapter 3

I was standing in front of my mirror, wearing a yellow shirt with white lace on top and soke blue jean shorts.

I walked downstairs and saw lenny and in a black an gold sparkly shirt and black back pants and josh in a hat with and a bandana round his neck and some glasses attach and a weird shirt thing. I burst out laughing in the middle of the living room. Clearly I'm the one who inherited the fashion sense.
           ____________________

We finally arrived. We had to walk because dad was at a dinner with the other teachers. There were balloons and streamers with loud music. It was awesome.

Josh ran straight over to the DJ desk. Typical of him. I grabbed a drink and walked over to denzil. All of a sudden, 2 girls both with blonde hair walked in. One was in my year and the other in joshes. Turns out they had started thay day.

"Hey, I'm scout" the girl in my year said, holding out her hand.

"I'm holly" I replied back, shaking her hand.

_____________________

It had been a few hours. Josh was off with Lauren dancing and drinking, lenny was talking with his mates and I was sitting with dancing. Then and girl with blonde hair and a green dress walked over to us, clearly drunk.

"Scout can we go this is boring" she slured.

"Fine" scout said annoyed, putting her cup down. And walking over.

The party was coming to an end so our dad had also come to pick us up.

Apparently the dinner went terribly, but I was more focused on lenny in the back trying to control our tipsy brother.