Attack on Nick Fury

Start from the beginning

"Hold that order!," Fury tells it.

The Ram pulls back again, then hits the window once more. The window now bent inward at the point of impact.

"Window integrity 19%. Offensive measures advised."

"Wait!," he shouts.

The SWAT team moves closer with their guns aimed center at the almost shattered window. The Ram pulls back one last time.

But it doesn't get the chance to to go.

"Window integrity 1%."

"Now!," Fury yells.

The center of the car opens up, and a machine gun pops up in front of him.

So anyway, Fury started blasting.

The window shattered as shots broke through it. First the SWAT lined up in front of him. Then the cops behind their cars.

There was even a grenade launcher attached, so he shot one at the SWAT van. When it explodes, it takes the two cars right next to it with it. One car flips into the air and lands on the hood of another.

"Propulsion systems now online."

Fury continues to fire, "Full acceleration! Now!"

The car starts backing up, then rams through the remaining Officers. They speed off leaving the Cops in the dust.

"Initiate vertical takeoff!," Fury says.

"Flight systems damaged."

Fury hops back over to the wheel, "Then activate guidance cameras! Give me the wheel!" 

As he speed and weaves through cars, a couple officers show up on his tail. They follow closely behind him.

"Get me Agent Hill!"

Unfortunately, the AI informs, "Communications array damaged." 

"Well, what's not damaged?"

The AI waits a moment before telling him, "Air conditioning is fully operational."

The Police behind him close in closer behind him.

"Traffic ahead," says the AI.

"Give me an alternate route!"

The AI quickly does a scan, "Traffic alert on Roosevelt Bridge. All vehicles stopped. 17th Avenue clear in three blocks, directly ahead."

Fury rams into a truck, knocking it off the road. He then hits into two more cars as he drives past them. They swerve and stop, creating a roadblock for the Police behind him.

But they just ram through them without care. 

One car manages to speed up next to him. They pull out a SMG and start firing in through the damaged window.

Fury leans back as the bullets fly through in front of him. He speeds up a bit before swerving and bashing into the cop hanging out the Cruiser. Said cop was now leaning into his SUV.

The cop fires as Fury grabs and pushes the gun with one hand. The other car pulls up on his other side.

Now both Cruisers were pressing into each side of the SUV.

"Warning. Approaching intersection."

Fury hits the brake, causing the Two Cop cars to crash into a behemoth of a truck.

...More like get crashed into.

Fury swerves and turns the corner, "Get me off the grid!"

"Calculating route to secure location."