Leaving the Murderers House

Start from the beginning

You realized he was right. The man in the photo had let his upper body leave the frame, but he didn't leave it entirely. The man went towards the camera to take another picture, but Star Platinum destroyed the camera. Then, Jotaro grabbed the photo and threw it into his other hand. He started to bend the image, and he spoke to the old man.

   " I want you to behave. Don't run away. There must be something in this house that would be troublesome for your son if we found it. That's why you attacked us. "

The old man screamed as Jotaro slammed the picture together, using his strength. You swore his arms shook when closing the photo due to the amount of power he used. He made sure the end was bent and then grabbed some tape from the desk and started to wrap the photo from the bottom to the top. And finally, he pinned the wrapped picture on the wall, and the old man continued to scream. Finally, being allowed to enter, Koichi and Okuyasu stepped into the room.

   " You fold it, so the two sides are pressed together. There is no way out. That way, he can't escape. " Okuyasu said, looking at the pinned photo.

   " Okuyasu and Koichi are here in this room. Let's look in the room on the right side. " Jotaro suggested.

Josuke nodded and stood up, but as he stood up, he picked you up, carrying you into the room. Crazy Diamond healed the cut the knife had created, and when you entered the room, Josuke put you down. 

   " Love birds. " Jotaro said, rolling his eyes.

You ignored him and started looking through the room. There was a fireplace and a couple of drawers, but nothing more than needed. Josuke left your side to look into one of the drawers, and you looked around the fireplace to see if Toshikage Kira burned anything essential, and there were still remnants left. You heard Josuke gasp, and you looked towards the drawer to see the bow and arrow.

   " What is this doing here!? Didn't we recover it before? "

Josuke picked up the arrow while you picked up the bow.

   " The Bow that must be with the Speedwagon Foundation. . .Is there another bow? "

   " Josuke, Y/n, be careful! Kira's father escaped! " Jotaro yelled.

But it was too late. The old man inside the photo flew to the arrow and wrapped it in a string, bringing it with him. He didn't attempt to take the bow and only took the arrow.

   " This arrow is what let Yoshikage have Killer Queen. The most important thing is the arrow. I can't let you have this. "

The picture went through the ceilings board and went outside. Koichi ran outside, and you joined him. The old man had taken his string and now wrapped it around the neck of a crow that was flying by, and he flew away as the sun was setting.

   " Koichi, use Echoes! Ask Act 1 to run after him. " Josuke yelled, looking at the crow getting further and further away.

   " It's too far. It won't work. "

   " Really? Kira's father didn't want us to find the bow. "

   " Damn it. It'a all my fault. " Okuyasu said, clenching his fist.

   " No, it's not Okuyasu. That old man was really smart. As they say, 'Like father, like son.' They beat us with their 'never say die' attitude. I didn't believe there was only one set of Bow and Arrow anyway. Now I understand how Dio found so many stand users in such a short time. They used many sets of Bows and Arrows to get comrades all over the world. Kira's father. . .He has gotten that Bow from Enya the Hag. On the other hand, Okuyasu's brother, Keicho,  also got another set of Bow and Arrow, and came to this town. It seems that stand users attract each other. Let's go, I don't think there's anything else here for us. He took what we needed. "

Jotaro left the house with everyone following after him. Instead of heading home, you walked with Jotaro and Josuke to visit Mr. Joestar. He had the baby in his lap when you walked through the door, and he smiled your way.

   " Hello, there dear. What a nice time to visit. "

   " It's dark old man. " Josuke said, walking towards the baby. 

He started making faces so the baby would laugh, and it worked, as the baby laughed and reached its small arms up towards him. The baby's giggling made Josuke laugh, and he started tickling the child.

   " He's good with children isn't he? " Jotaro asked, standing beside you.

You nodded in agreement with him, but he sighed and turned away.

   " It's because he is one. "

You agreed with him and sat beside Mr. Joestar and started talking; while Josuke tickled the baby and would make funny faces, you would take pictures of and use for blackmail later.