Chapter Twelve

"So you ready to tell our parents that we're officially together?" I asked my new boyfriend while we were walking home hand in hand. He sighed while kissing my hand.

"Don't remind me, my mother and sister will break my ears and your dad will actually fanboy over this" He said and I laughed. He isn't wrong, I don't think I'm ready to tell them either.

"Everything will be fine, we have each other and we'll survive the fan club" I stated while playing with his fingers. He laughed and we turned into our street. We walked towards Austin's house and stayed as quiet as possible while entering his living room where Nash was drawing.

"Hey Nashie, how are you doing today?" I asked him while sitting on the couch behind him.

"I made a new drawing, wanna see?" He stated with a bright smile. He picked up the sketchbook and showed me the drawing. My eyes widened at what was on the page, he drew Austin and me in the field with Austin on top of me, kissing me. I looked up at Austin who raised an eyebrow and walked over. I showed him the drawing and his own eyes widened.

"This is a really good drawing Nash, where did you get the inspiration?" Austin asked while placing the book down. The little boy grinned before taking the book from the couch and picking his new color scheme.

"It just came to me suddenly. I was thinking about you guys and the drawing came alive" He explained while picking up his pencil. I smiled at Austin who nodded before getting up in search of his mother and sister. I grabbed my phone and texted my dad to come over.

"You're dating my big brother now right?" Nash asked me suddenly when we were left alone in the room. I smiled at the little boy while nodding. His eyes lit up and I chuckled softly. He's like Austin when he's excited, it's so cute.

"Why was I dragged out of my room in the middle of studying?" Tennessee complained while sitting on the recliner chair. I smiled at her and waved.

"Oh, Peyton what are you doing here?" She asked once she saw me.

"Waiting for Austin" I explained simply making her nod her head. The front door burst open and I noticed my dad had arrived. He looked around panicked before calming down. Austin walked into the room with his mother and everyone in the room were confused. I smiled at Austin once he walked over.

"Okay, we're all here, mind explaining why?" Tennessee asked rudely causing her mother to gently scold her and Austin to roll his eyes. He took my hand and we smiled at each other.

"Before we announce this, promise me you won't yell. Peyton and I are dating" Austin told our families who stayed quiet until all we heard were squeals and screams of joy. I covered my ears while Austin winced and I saw Nash covering his ears with a pillow.

"Omg, Omg, Omg it's finally happening! Amanda, it's happening!" I heard my dad exclaim suddenly while jumping up and down. Austin's mother giggled while trying to calm him down.

"Calm down Robert, we knew this would happen. They were meant for each other since the day Marissa and I found out we were pregnant at the same time" Miss Dallas said while placing her hand on his shoulder. I looked at Austin who rolled his eyes.

"O.M.G! You guys are together! Peyton, we're going to be siblings. Omg, I can't wait to plan the wedding! Ah, I have so many ideas" Tennessee exclaimed before hugging me and running out of the room screaming about her wedding book. I looked at Austin with slight fear in my eyes and he chuckled while kissing my hair.

"We should get out of here" He whispered in my ear before taking my hand and leaving his house towards mine across the street. We went up to my room and Austin smirked while leading me to the bed. I rolled my eyes while giggling and we fell to the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck between my jaw and collar bone. Everything was perfect, I was with Austin and nothing could ever ruin that. I am happy.

So much cuteness!! Also, I know it seems like it's the last chapter since everything is all cute and they are together but I have two more chapters for you lovely people. One will be a little bit in the future before they are married and the last chapter will be even more in the future where my boys are planning on having a baby. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and this story. It has been really fun.

~Jess