◦ Prologue ◦

"I can't wait to go to U.A!"
The pink skinned bubbly girl jumped up while saying this earning a giggle from her friend.
"You say that every day Ashido!"

Mina Ashido
-
Acid
-
Allows her to generate acid from her body. She can manipulate the properties of the acid such as viscosity. Mina's main form of offense with her Quirk is to generate corrosive acid to melt her targets.

She turned towards her friend nodding,
"Well Uravity... Aren't you gonna go to U.A too?"
Uraraka put her thumb's up.
"Of course I am! Being a hero to help my family has always been my dream."

Ochako Uraraka
-
Zero Gravity
-
The power to manipulate gravity in ways such as making objects weightless or making objects float, or even make herself to fly.

The two continued walking home together before Uraraka's phone made a sound to say she's got a text.
She opened up her phone too see her parents had been caught in a fight between a hero and villian causing them to be in the hospital.

Not even bothering to tell her yelling after her friend Ochako ran like her life depended on it to the hospital tears threatening to leave her eye's hoping what she just found out wasn't true.

- - -

Once arriving to the hospital she quickly signed in and was led too the room her parents were in.
Opening the door Ochako saw both of them on bed's looking burnt and pale looking like they were barley surviving.

Ochako walked over to her mother, the woman glanced at the young girl a small smile appearing on her face.
She lifted her burnt hand Ochako having no hesitation to take it.

"Och-Ochako."
Hana breathed out her left hand cupping the side of her daughters face wiping the tears slowly falling down Ochako's face.
"You... Don't have-have to worry sweetie."
The woman coughed as sweat dripped down her face.

"I don't want you to die.."
The brunette whispered glancing at her un-conscious dad.
"Neither of us will. And even if we do... We will always be in your heart Ocha."

"Excuse me miss?"
The doctor called out, he was bald had weird goggles on and a crooked moustache.

- - -

"Why is it so much money!"
The 15 year old asked in anger at the doctor.
"Well the surgery will take a very long time and our equipment is expensive."
He explained resulting in only angering the brunette.

"There's no way I can pay that!.."

"Well you better find a way otherwise your parents won't be able to live.."

Ochako left the hospital in hopes of finding money somehow.

"And the plan has started successfully."

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --

So incase you couldn't tell Kiri, Ashido and Uraraka went too the same middle school and all knew eachother

I will be sort of changing a few quirks just kinda how they work or activate basicly keeping their essence but adding a bit of my own spice

NOTICE FOR TIMES FADING PT2 OF TIMES TICKING :

I am so sorry I've been having massive writers block with the book hence me embracing my inner chaos in villian Ochako

I literally made like 9 chapters then ended up hating them-
So now I'm rewiring the whole thing I hope you understand that it's gonna take a lot longer to upload