"You were saying?" I said grabbing her hips.

"Don't do th- ahhh fuck" I pulled her by her hair making her moan loudly.

"Exactly" I said in her ear thrusting in and out.

I let go of her hair before I gripped her hips again and started to push every inch of my dick inside her.

"Merda..." I groaned before I pulled out and again making my balls smack against her ass. I grabbed her by her hair again while her fits were getting tighter around the bedsheets.
(Shit)

"cosa mi stai facendo?" I muttered in her ear making another sweet moan escape her pretty mouth.
(What are you doing to me?)

"Angelo....fuck!" She moaned loudly before I talked.

"Don't" I said in one word while I kept thrusting in and out of her.

"Are you on pills?" I asked making her whisper a yes.

"Ang- fuck I can't anymore ahhh" she was moaning so much that it was something I would like to listen to everyday.

I ignored her and kept fucking her till I felt my cum build up inside me.

"Now..." I groaned while she was moaning my name and pulling the sheets. Her pussy tightened around me while she was breathing heavily.

Next morning:
Avatii's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw that Angelo was not beside me. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 10. Last night was amazing. I liked everything about it.

The way he is when it comes to sex is just perfect. He's not gentle all the time yet not rough all the time as well. And I like it. I feel alive when he touch my body, when he's inside me I forget everyone and everything.

I sat on the bed before I looked around me to find something to place over my naked body. I saw his shirt laying on the floor making me remove the duvet from me to see the marks he left on my body.

For the first time in so long I don't hate them. Because they are by someone that means something to me.

I stood up with weak legs before I bent down and grabbed his white shirt he had on last night when we were in our date.

I buttoned the 2 buttons before I walked out and started to head downstairs. I went to the kitchen but he wasn't there.

I walked out and started to go to the living room before I saw him standing and looking outside the white snow.

His was shirtless and only had his boxers on. His back was all red since I was scratching it last night while his muscles were flexing as usual without having him trying, his veiny hands were placed in his pockets.

I started to walk towards him before I hugged him from behind.

"Morning" I Said making him take one of his hands out before he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me in front of him.

"Good Morning bella" he said taking a loosen hair behind my ear. His thumb grabbed my chin before he held my face to the side.

"Don't cover them" he said talking about the hickeys he made.

"I wasn't planning on doing it" I said honestly making him smirk before he kissed my neck again making me enjoy his touch.

His hands then went around my waist before he pulled me closer making my hands wrap around him as I rested my face on his hard chest.

"You liked it?" He asked while the sun was peaking through the big window.

"Yeah" I said with a smile even though he isn't seeing it. I closed my eyes and just tried to forget everything this moment.

"What are you thinking?" I asked wanting to know what's in his mind.

"Just work" he said making me look up at him.

"Okay what's bothering you in that?" I asked trying to know.

"It's fucked up lately, I need to make a meeting with all of them to get the shit clear before I lose my mind." He said before I started to bite my lower lip.

"Okay...do what you see is best" I said with a smile in the end while my heart was burning with fire.

do what you see is best" I said with a smile in the end while my heart was burning with fire

————————————

Vote

————————————

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Love ya all