19. Assassination

Start from the beginning

10 more minutes went by and I finally heard footsteps coming towards the door. Soon the lock was unlocked and the door open.

Game over bitch.

She closed the door before looking at me, once she saw me her face dropped.

I smirked.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I could sense the fear in her voice, she didn't know who I was or what I wanted.

But as I held the knife in my hand I smirked.

"Nobody." I replied.

"Not that, that would matter to you. Now, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" I asked her.

I love it when they fight, please fight.

I watched her movements carefully. She was still standing near the door but I knew she was eyeing the knife at the counter.

"Go on, get the knife." I smirked.

"Do it Ivy, grab the fucking knife."

She eyed me suspiciously before slowly making her way towards the counter to grab the knife.

I smirked.

"I'm guessing your choosing the hard way." I say.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked me.

She still hasn't gotten the knife.

"They call me Raven." I finally revealed myself.

Her eyes went wide and my lips turned upward to a smirk.

"So go on fucking grab the knife." I edged her on.

As quickly as she grabbed the knife she dropped it and screamed.

"Woops, did I forget to mention that I poisoned handle with a poison that burns the skin?" I asked her.

"My bad."

I took out my knife and held it against her throat.

"Let me ask you a question." I tell her as I held the knife in place.

"Do you think it's fun raping kids?" I asked her coldly.

She didn't answer me but she did whimper as I have her in a chokehold and hold the knife against her throat.

I pressed the knife tighter against her throat. She squirmed under my hold but as soon as I began to release pressure she elbowed me in the stomach and I stumbled back.

Her demeanor changed and she chuckled evilly. She had a nasty smirk on her face.

"Those kids deserved it." She chuckled.

Wow, so that's the type of person I'm dealing with. I know I will fucking enjoy tearing her ass to bits and pieces.

I recovered from the hit and stood up straight across from her.

"And what makes you say that?" I asked her.

I looked at her hand, there was a burn mark. She won't be able to pick things up with that hand anymore.

That shit hurts.

Since things were starting to get boring I decided to you know, spice things up a bit.

I took out a knife that was in my boot and I threw it towards her.

She tried to catch it by ended up cutting her other hand. While she was distracted I ran over to her and front kicked her to the ground.