19. Assassination

Zacznij od początku

"Look I don't have time to argue, I said I was busy. I'll talk to you later." I tell her before walking into my house and shutting the door.

I couldn't tell her that I was getting ready to kill someone. She just wouldn't understand.

I had to go back to the garage to get my stuff cause my stupid ass forgot the bags. I went back and grabbed my bags then placed them on the counters.

I put the stuff that needed to go into the refrigerator in the refrigerator. Then just left the rest of the stuff on the counter cause I was to lazy to put them away.

I walk up the stairs to go to my room, as usual my room was pretty messy. Considering I've been here for weeks with out going out I just didn't seem like it was a need to clean my room.

But now I know I have to clean this shit up.

I picked up all the bottles and cans and stuffed them in a bag, I grabbed all the candy wrappers and plastic bags and placed them in the same bag.

I placed the garbage bag in the garbage and grabbed the vacuum. I plug in the vacuum and clean the rugs.

Finally, everything was looking clean.

I put away the vacuum and went back to my room. I made my bed and made sure my knives and guns were where they were suppose to be.

Once I was done with everything I got on my computer and started hacking.

Thankfully the bitch lived near me so I didn't have to travel far.

She was just at least 3 miles away from my house. She lived in an apartment building and by herself with no roommates.

I turn off my computer and go to my closet. I pick out black leggings with a black long sleeve shirt. I grabbed a black hoodie as well.

I put on my outfit and grabbed the bag of weapons that I had along with my mask.

I got in my car and drove to the address. When I reached the apartment I took my laptop out that I kept in the back and hacked into the security cameras.

I had to make sure she wasn't home first. The camera caught her leaving her apartment at 5:30 pm and it is currently 6:30 pm.

It doesn't show her coming back so I think it's safe to assume she isn't home. I turned off every security camera along with the alarms.

I put on my mask and walk inside carrying my bag.

I saw people looking at me, my hair was tucked back into my hoodie and my hoodie was up covering most of my face. To them I was just an ordinary person.

Once I found her door, I took out hair pins that was in my hair. I pick lock the door and soon it's open and I am free to step inside.

I close the door behind me and set my bag on the kitchen table and sat down.

I didn't know when she would be back so I took out my phone and played temple run.

10 minutes later I have lost at least 3 times and the bitch still wasn't back. I don't want to be sitting here forever.

I opened my bag of goodies and picked the knives I wanted to use. Someone like her deserves what's coming to her.

A sicko deserves to rot in hell. Yes I am a killer but I've got morals. Well that's what I like to think.

I sighed.

I took out my karambit knife and a throwing knife. I also took out a few ninja stars, those were always fun to play with.

I smirked.

Time to wait. Again.

I wasn't even gonna bother hiding, she knows what she did and she knows she deserves it. It's not everyday that an assassin comes to your apartment for no fucking reason.