19. Assassination

Start from the beginning

I tried searching everything I could on Damien Rodriguez but nothing popped up.

It's almost like he never existed. There has to be something on him.

I know how it's done I had Dominic get rid of all information on me. Both my real identity and Ravens identity.

I guess I'm gonna have to figure this out the hard way. Trust.

How do I get him to trust me?

All this thinking made me hungry and unfortunately for me I ran out of food. So I had to go to the store to pick up a few things.

I grab my keys and took the car that was hidden away in the garage. It's just an extra cheap car that I use once in a while.

I usually use my bike but since it's raining the car will have to do.

I drive to the store and walk inside. I grab a few snacks and a few other things that I may have needed.

As I got to the check up I bumped into somebody.

"Watch we're your going." I spoke coldly.

I looked at him, he looked familiar. He had dirty blonde hair with piercing light blue eyes. He was wearing a tank top and you could see he had tattoos along with black jeans.

He looked at me suspiciously but didn't say anything. Then he turned around and walked off.

Where have I seen him from?

Unknown's Pov

"I found her." 

"Good." I could practically hear him smirking over the phone.

Bailey's Pov

I paid for my stuff and I left the store, on my way out I got a notification from my burner phone. I usually keep it for when I get jobs for assassinations.

I put my stuff in the car before taking out my phone to check the notification.

I opened the text message

Ivy Whitmore
39 years old
Child Rapist

Please send a picture with her dead for proof of the kill.

Willing to pay 1,000,000$.

I texted back with an okay.

Now I had something to do, before I could do anything I had to find out where to find this bitch.

A million dollars could really be useful since my mom is still M.I.A and I have to pay for the bills of my house.

Maybe this could help with the distraction of Damien.

But I can't seem to get that question out of my mind, who the hell did he kill?

Why do I even care?

Ughh, life is so complicated. I sighed.

I got in my car and started the car before driving home. As soon as I reached my house I saw Brooklyn standing at my door. I parked in the garage and got out my car to walk towards her.

"Hi." She says softly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I missed you." She confessed.

Seriously, out of all days this day you choose to come by.

"I'm sorry, I can't talk right now I'm sorta busy." I tell her.

"With what?" She asked me.

"Stuff." I replied.

"Why can't you just tell me?" She asked.