Chapter 39 - meeting her

Start from the beginning

I grabbed the orange juice in front of me and drunk it down- now although the after taste tasted bitter it was still kind of meeting the standards.

The doorbell was heard and Anthony quickly got up and left- assuming that's the person that he wants me to meet.

" here " I said pushing the other cup to nyla and she slowly picked it up.

I saw that she finished half of it and then looked at serenity's to see syrup everywhere.

I'm sorry but I knew better although I have to change them anyway.

" so.. " diana said and i hummed in response.

" how's everyone doing on this curious- beautiful morning? " she asked.

" I'm good " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" yeah me too " Stephanie said and it went silent.

Pretty soon there was heels clicking which made me turn around and I looked to see Anthony with a older woman who looks slightly familiar.

" Janessa " he said and I stood up and walked over to them.

" is this the person you wanted me to meet? " I asked him although I was analyzing her.

" Um yes this is- " he started but got cut off by the lady.

" Vicky Ireland.. also known as Vicky Raines " she said and i nodded.

" Nice to meet you " I said and held my hand out to shake it only for her to pull me into a hug.

" pardon me ma'am but who- " I started and looked at Anthony only for him to look away.

" your mother " she said after a few seconds and I quickly let go.

I took a few steps back and looked at Anthony before looking her up and down.

She had tears going down her face but what can I do about it? Just hearing that didn't affect me as much as I thought it would.

Maybe I'm still processing..

" Wait " I said seriously and she looked behind me but when she looked to the left her eyes held something so I looked back and the only person over there was Stephanie.

Stephanie turned around and I looked back at the woman.

Weird..

" Is she for real? " I asked after a few seconds and started looking from her to Anthony.

" yes.. she's your biological mom " he said back.

" oh " I said.

" I'm sure you have a lot of questions and I'll answer them with no problem " she said quickly.

" The questions can wait " I said and cleared my throat before turning back around.

I walked back to where I was and sat down.

Also I clearly got my looks from her because she looks like a super model.

" Are you done? " I asked nyla and she nodded.

I then looked to Serenity and she was still playing in syrup.

" okay you're done too " I said getting up and grabbed my phone off the floor.

" We can clean them up so you can talk to- " Diana said and i rolled my eyes.

" you can just wipe their faces and hands- I got the rest " I said after a few seconds and she nodded.