Part 14:"Welcome Back Helena"

Comenzar desde el principio

Her messy long and Dirty hair we're covering Her Face but You noticed Her Smirkin'Evily

Before you could understand anything she snapped Her finger in air and All of a sudden her rotten Part healed,she was whispering some spells and.......

She was like Pure Evil soul,

Suddenly she walked towards you, You we're Afraid but You we're lookin' deep into her Eyes...

Helena: You're So Beautiful.... Just like Me..! *Evil smirk*...

Y/n: Please Let me Go......Pl~~

Helena: ohh.... That's what You wanna ask me ?? ... You Sure...??

Y/n: I'm s~scared... Please~~

Helena:*smirk*.... You Set me Free.....Y/n..Don't You wanna know Why Only You....??

Y/n: Me ??....What..??

Helena: You weren't Born to be scared...! C'mon... You're mah Daughter..!!

You could Able to believe Her....

Y/n: You're daughter..??  What Do You mean..??

Helena: Yes.....The reason I could Connect to You... was because You Have mah blood running through Your veins, I called You Here So You can set me free....~~

Tears started to form in your Eyes, You didn't knew How to Believe her....

Helena: You're Dad thought...He could Do whatever He want..! He can keep you away from Me... but See You're Here....I won..!!

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKIN BOUT...??

Helena reached her hands towards your cheeks but You stepped Back and she widely smirked....

Helena: Why You seems like Your Dad...When You're a Pure Demon like Me...!

Y/n: I'm not a demon...!!

Helena: *evil laugh*....You can't Deny the Truth, Can't You feel Powers inside You..!

Y/n: First, I Don't Trust You and Second, I'm not a Demon...!!