#Part 13:"Scream Of Devils "

Note:

Not to ride Along with You....
I had all And Then Most of You...
Take me Babe To "The Night We Met "~~

----
Author K POV...

G-dragon: AHHHHHHHHHH~~~~

They were using all Their Power on G-dragon .......

G-dragon : I deserve This pain~~~....*tears Escaped from the eyes*.....

G-dragon gave Up and Burt into Tears,Dooms we're surprised to See G-dragon gettin' Weak....

They stopped attacking on G-dragon.....

G-dragon: I Hid A Secreat For Everyone...!

Namjoon:  What is it Hyung...??

G-dragon reached his hands to wipe His Tears and .....

G-dragon: Y'all know... Years Ago I was In love With Helena...!

Taeyeon: Of Course..We know That..! She Wanted to Kill You for your powers..!

G-dragon: Yeah

G-dragon: Yeah..! Once I Loved Her But....She Just Want mah Powers, Mah throne..! I Killed Her With Mah Own Hand But There is somethi'n Y'all Don't Know..!

G-dragon: I.......*Gulped*... Didn't killed Helena because She Wanted Destroy Me... I~I...Did it because I wanted to Protect Mah Daughter..!

TXT, Skz and BTS: Daughter..?

G-dragon: Yes...Me and Helena had a Daughter. But According to hell's will...Our Baby was supposed to be the Next queen of the Hell, Since birth She was powerful..! She was Powerful than her Mom..! Helena Wanted To Kill our Daughter But Before She could...I Took her far away from Helena......!

ChangBin: So You mean You have  a Daughter..?

G-dragon: Yes...! A Daughter Full of Evil powers and Unstoppable capabilities..! I Wanted to protect Her So I Hid Her From the World ...! But Now I think Helena is tryi'n to contact Mah Daughter..! Because she can Help Helena to escape Mah Trap..!