Special Part:"Our memories"

Note: If Ya have Followed Me From Begining Than Y'all Must already know, I Never Promoted mah channel. Never asked Any One To Promote it, neither Asked Y'all to Share mah channel with Your friends or any Thing. But For the very first time I'm askin' y'all to Share This story. It's a disappointment That "15 Dooms and 1 mate" didn't Even Complete 100.k Yet. So If Ya could Help than help this story to reach 100.k reads. So I'm not askin' y'all to promote Mah channel, Account or any other thing. Just Help this story to reach it succes. That's it.

I really Don't wannabe disappointed.....! :)

*****
Y/n POV
*****

Jin:*cold Voice*...Lee Y/n..!!

Y/n:*flinch*....Y~Yeah..!!

Bang Chan: Are You Sure.. You're 19 ???

Y/n: I~I am..!

Bang Chan: Than Why Can't You Behave like  You're 19 years old ....!!

Y/n: Yahhh...! That's Not it..!!

Jin: than..? You Seriously Put flour in Jungkook's Hair dryer and Even locked Felix in Bathroom..!!

You scratched the back of Your Neck while being embarrassed as Hell....

Y/n: that I Did... because....I was Very Bored..! I'm.... I'm Sorry..! *Cute Sad Face*....

Bang Chan and Jin Looked at each other, They Can't see You sad...

Bang Chan: Lee Y/n.....S~Stop Being Sad..! It's Not like You did a Crime..! It's okay..!!

You looked up at Bang Chan.....

Y/n Mind: Nothin' is okay..! Ohh Goshh...I need A Hug..!*sad Pout*....

*Bang Chan POV*...

This Idiot Again Forgot We Can Read Her thoughts, I looked at Jin and Walked towards Her.....

Bang Chan: You're A Idiot...You Know..!

Y/n: Yahh..! You Can't insult me like tha~~

I smoothly grabbed her wrist and Gently pulled Her into a hug, She Was Confused but She Kept Her Head on Mah Chest while I hugged her....Jin saw us and didn't Wanted to disturb us Do He disappred in Air....

Bang Chan: What's troubling you..??

I Asked while hugging Her,She was Quite But suddenly....

Y/n: Y'all Love Me so much..? I'm scared If ever I Hurt Y'all..!

I Smiled because She Cares about us, than I gently Rubbed Her Head to calm Her....

Bang Chan: We'll Still Love You..! No Matter what... You're for Us...And We are For Ya..! We Can Fight Against Anyone To keep You safe...but Just You need to Trust Us and ~~~

She Looked up at Me, while I Looked Deep into her Eyes....

Y/n: And..??

Bang Chan: And Love us Back..!!

I Asked.. like Almost begging....

Y/n: You See.....I Don't Have time'..!*teary eyes*.. I'm not Even Sure That I'll be With Y'all tomorrow..than~~

Bang Chan: At Least We Have Today..!

We Both we're Frozed in the moment....

Bang Chan: And You Also know...That We can save You....!

I Wiped her tears with mah thumb....

Bang Chan: We Can save You....If we Mate With You..!

Y/n: But I'm not Ready for it..! I'm scare'~

Bang Chan: Shhhh.... Everythin' is OKaY..! We won't Force you..! We All Can Bare Everythin' until you're With us...!

I said to Calm Her, she Kept Her face again on mah Chest and hugged me Back Tightly.....

Bang Chan: I Love....You Lee Y/n..!!

She hugged me More Tightly..I wasn't Waitin' For Her response But Was Happy at least I confessed Mah Feeli'ns to Her, She knows what She is To Me.....

This Moment Will never be forgotten.....

*Y/n POV*

You we're very happy, Because Finally You Relaized How Much They Love you, Even You have started to Have Feeli'ns for em'...For Your 15 Dooms.....

Jin: You're Happy..?

You Turned around and Saw Jin Standin' behind You....You we're about to reply Him But Suddenly Time Frozed, You couldn't Move Like You're paralysed.....You Saw Jin Walkin' towards you, You Understood That Jin has Used his power to Freeze the time......

Y/n Mind: Why..? Free Me..!!

Jin: I was practicing Mah powers But You know I can See Future'...!!

You Looked at Jin while You can't Move Your Body.....

Jin: I Saw somethi'n..! You wanna see it..??

Jin said and Cupped your Foreahed with his palms, Suddenly He Closed His eyes and .........

Y/n: Ahhhh~~~...

You growled in pain..... because Jin was showing you glance of the future'.....
Jin removed his hands and You felt on your knees......

You we're breathing heavily and disturbed....

Y/n: Is it~'

Jin: It's the future...of us..!*sad eyes*...

You Looked up at him With Tears in your eyes.....

Y/n: Can't we change it...??

Jin: We can't..or Else we'll be Goin' against Universe....!! No matter what We do...... It Will End like That..! It's already decided...!

You Looked Down while You Ran your finger in Your hair in frustration....

Y/n: Everything Is already decided....No Matter what We do... We can't change future...! *Teary eyes*.....

To be continued.....