Wolf's quietly dangerous voice filled the room's silence as he said

"Yeah, the student council is doing better" 

Baekjin nodded as I saw Wolf gawking at me and his featured were relaxed. What is he staring at?

I looked at Jake, his eyes met mine and he hung his low and shook it. I gasped lightly, is he trying to tell me something?

 I raised my eyebrows in confusion, but he gave me a bored look as he sighed.

What is he sighing at? A vein popped at my forehead.

Our silent conversation ended when Baekjin suddenly said 

"Dismiss"

They all exited the room quietly and I was alone with Baekjin, he turned his office chair towards me, I heard the little wheels creaking in hurry, he looked at me as he his head rested on the back of the palm, and me standing right in front of him.

He curled his lips in a soft smirk and scanned me from head to toe, muttered

"You look quiet good in Eunjang uniform..huh"

Wha..t? Has he called me here to compliment me 

"Did you call me here for that?" I asked

"Did you hear to Ben and Jake's fight?" he asked softly and I thought for a moment, if the crook of neck suddenly went cold.

"Y..yes"I said in return and stiffened up

He chuckled darkly, as I gulped and asked, suddenly his eyes took a sharp gaze at me.

He asked 

"Who do you thin will win?" 

"I don't know, they are both strong.." I muttered as I looked away from his gaze and stared at the empty chairs, his eyes are intimidating.....

"Jake has an obsession with fighting alone and look at Ben Park, that lone here would do anything to protect his friends...friends....fuck friends, Ben will struggle against our Jake" he tone suddenly went hoarse in the end.

"lone hero?What are you talking about? Ben may struggle, but you'll never see him quit, never" I said to him sternly and gazed right into his crimson eyes, he didn't bat an eyelash.

My firm answer triggered my memories of today, I realized that Gerard was saying "we both agreed to fight, its no big deal". He was trying to protect Ben and Ben....really meant he wanted to fight for himself, I felt so worse when I called him a liar....I barely restrained my tears from falling , even when Baekjin rose from his chair.

"I'll go" I said as I turned my back against him, but in a sudden, his wrapped his arms around my torso and chest hugging me from behind, his front was touching my backside.

I was stupefied by his action that I didn't feel anything.

"Wha..t are you d..oing?" I asked slightly wincing in his grip, he isn't warm....his chest radiated cold emotions...nothing else, but that crispiness felt nice and cool and I relaxed, he muttered

"Please stay like this, Its so stressful" his head was just hovering near my shoulder.

My eyes relaxed as I thought that even bad guys need someone. Baekjin is a human not a monster...

"I'm sorry..." he whispered in my ear and chills ran down my spine, but at the same time all this tension regarding the upcoming fight, hurted so bad, I couldn't block my tears anymore and in between my sobbing I said

"Wh..y are y..ou a..p..pologising ?!?" 

" You crying?" he asked alarmed and I wiped my tears and turned towards him, but seeing his concerned face for the first time in my life, spilled my tears again.

"S..o..r..ry" I muttered sobbing, as the tears choked my voice.

He ruffled my hair, and rubbed my shoulder

"You little headstrong thing it's okay to cry sometimes"

*

"Thank you" the chemist at the hospital chirped when I gave him the payment of some ointment and bandages, I brought from there.

I sighed as I got out of the sliding door, these guys fight like mad hounds and there was no availability of ointments at home or at the infirmary at school. I came out of the hospital and noticed the garden before the front gate.  It was lush green as some patients were taking stroll, and the air seemed fresh. 

Wait-, my thoughts got interrupted when I saw a familiar bright orange hair in a wheelchair, my heart dropped when I realized it was Jake's hair. I couldn't see his face, but it was Jake..?

Don't tell me.....he fought the union members after meeting yesterday and they wounded him so badly?!?

I clenched my fist in angers and ran towards him, shouting, unaware of the people sorrounding

"JAKEEEEEEEEEEE. DID THAT UNION DID SOMETHING TO YOU?" 

Jake turned his wheel chair and I realized in shock that it wasn't Jake, it was his lookalike.

"J..ake's lookalike?!?!?" I said that in front of the person, in utter shock.

He didn't seem surprised, his expression was calm as he ssoftly asked me

"How do you know Jake, young lady?" 

"I'm his friend" I blurred out, this stranger bore striking resemblance to Jake, but he had a buzz cut, and he looked somewhat matured than Jake.

"I see~ are you Selena?" he asked and smiled

"How do you know me?" I asked

"Jake told me a lot about you, I'm his elder brother, Kenny" he said and held out his hand, his brother....the one who's foot was smashed my manwol and Jake joined the union to take revenge. 

I shook his warm and large hand.

"I'm Selena Park" I said introducing myself and he nodded.

"Selena, I wanted to ask, Jake looked troubled, few days before he visited me...is he all right?" Kenny asked me, he seemed really concerned about his brother

"Uhh, you know,I don't know....or rather I really don't know" I muttered as I fidgeted with my fingers, he gave me a quizzical look and chuckled.

"Don't tell me, he got into a fight again~" he said

"N..no, big brother" I said...crap, I called him big brother.

"Is Jake a good guy?" Kenny asked suddenly as a smiled formed on his lips and I silence fell between us.

"Yes....he sometimes acts immaturely but he acts like an adult as well, but he's my friend, he's the best guy" I said and grinned, Kenny's eyes widened at my expression and he said

"Look after my little brother, he might go to extremes sometimes, if he does, stop him will you?" he asked as his carefree expression went a little serious, the bushes rustled and the trees swayed with the wind.

"Yes I will, promise" I said and I extended my pinky for him, he entangled his pinky finger with mine and said 

"Thank you, I know you'll always worry about him" he said and chuckled, I chuckled too and said

"That's right" A thought crossed my mind, and it turned into a firm decision, I will go and talk to Jake and do anything to reduce the chances of this fight, even the chance are 1%.