I walked around the table until I saw Onika and Mel sitting across from each other. They were talking about something, I hope not me.

I gave Onika a hug first. "You look great."

I've never seen her in anything like this, she was wearing a very low cut green dress. It looked great but I was definitely looking above her instead of at her.

"I look like a prostitute. Robyn forced me to wear this or I would have to pay for everyone's food."

"I like it." She raised an eyebrow. "I didn't mean- I just like the dress."

She didn't say anything so I gave Mel a hug next. "You've been ignoring me Melatonin."

"I have."

I was confused, she wasn't cussing me out and she let me hug her so I don't know why she's been ignoring me.

"You look good too, you look better than me."

"I know. I fuck with your hair though."

"Thank you, thank you." I moved back and flipped my hair. I straightened my hair earlier this morning.

"Bey are you gonna sit down?" Onika asked to my left.

I didn't know where to sit, I wanted to catch up with Mel but Onika looked like she wanted me to sit next to her.

"Oh- I um- I have to give Robyn her present." I picked the gift bag up and walked back to where Robyn was sitting, I had to give it to her anyways.

"Robyn I got you something else." I held the gift bag up for her and she took it.

"If you want to get married for the taxes I would be so down."

"What? Just open the gift." She doesn't even care that her boyfriend is right here.

She pulled the gift out of the bag I got and started squealing. "Bey!!"

I got her and I matching hats. I got the sides of them both embroidered. Hers says "Coach Fenty" and mine says "Coach Fentys best friend." Mine had bees on the side and hers had the Barbados flag.

I'm a great gift giver.

There was also a card and a piece of paper stapled to it because I couldn't fit everything I wanted to say on a small card.

"You like?"

"I love it. Just don't let Mel see the best friend part, she'll stab you."

"Just keep my hat with yours in the bag until it's time to go." There were knives everywhere, I wasn't going to take what she said lightly.

After that I went back to Onika and Mel but I still didn't know where to sit.

I was just looking back and forth between them. I was stuck.

Onika patted the seat next to her and I quickly sat down. I just didn't want to be the one to make the decision.

After I sat down Onika scooted closer to me. I don't know why she did but I didn't say anything.

"Malaria where did you get your jacket from?"

"Bitch say my name right," she chuckled.

"I don't know it, you never told me." I know it's Melissa, Robyn told me.

"You seemed to know my name when-"

"Anyways, you never answered my question."

"Ask Robyn, it's hers."

"Imani misses you. She was just asking about you." Onika put her hand on my lower arm, swas even closer now.

"You should've called me, I would've came and hung out with her. I'm never too busy for her."