Part 7

I came back into my room with toga, taking my shirt and shoes off, toga throwing herself back onto my bed. I sit on the edge, running my scarred hand through my hair, sighing. After hearing shuffling sheets behind me, toga crawls her small self into my lap. It's only been a couple years and there's such a height difference between us now.

She wraps her arms and legs around me like the little cuddle koala she is, hiding her face in my neck. I slithered my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. And we just stayed there in silence, enjoying each other's warm embrace. I wish I could just stay like this forever and never have to worry about anything anymore but I know too well this won't last long.

"Mmmm~" toga said snuggling deeper into my neck.

"You okay smalls?" I asked, petting her.

"Mmm, I'm not small." I could hear the pout in her voice. It's so cute.

"You're smaller than me, so you're small," I said, knowing she could practically hear the cocky smirk in my voice.

"Well I'm sorry, not everyone can be 6'2," She said finally looking up at me. I kiss her forehead.

"Adorable," I said, gripping her by the ass and pulling her closer. Her arms wrapping around my neck. I stare into her eyes as she stares back into mine.

After what seemed like forever she finally kissed me. Kissing back I rub my hand up and down her back, causing her to shiver. Making me smirk into the kiss. Slowly turning the simple kiss into a steamy make out session. With my baby, making out always turns into sex. Another reason I love her. This is going to be fun.

Hi, been a while ik. But I'm back. Short and sweet this time. Should I make the next chapter NSFW?👀👀👀
Author out ;)