Part 5

"Were sorry y/n, we wanted to tell you sooner but we di-" I slam my fist onto the bar table instead of into shigis face. Without a word, I leave for my room, with toga following close behind me.

When I make it to my door I felt Toga's arms wrap around me. "we're sorry, please don't be mad." I take a deep breath before I speak. " I'm not mad I just... need some time to think." I can feel her let go of me as I go into my room and shut the door.

I throw myself onto my bed and bury my face in my pillow. After about 20 minutes of rethinking my existence, I end up falling asleep. I woke up in what felt like 30 minutes and it was 8:30 pm. I get up and go take a shower.

Once I finally get out of the shower I hear a knock on my door. I open it to see toga standing in my doorway with my hoodie on. "You ready to go?" I raise an eyebrow confused. " we gotta go do the mission bub."

I roll my eyes, "give me a minute." She nods "can I come in?" I nod as I leave her to close the door. I hear her come in and close the door behind her. I open my closet and throw on an old shirt and some sweats.

I motion for her to come on as I head to the door. She grabs my sleeve and I look at her confused. " are you sure you're okay?" I give her a small smile before ruffling her hair a bit. "I'm fine, now come on." I grab her hand and we leave along with dabi.

----------- At the orphanage----------

An elderly woman was putting a baby to sleep when she heard something shatter, like glass. She hurried down the stairs to find one of the windows busted from the outside coming in. She called for her sister to get all the kids to a safe place as she would look around for anyone.

She followed the small trail of glass that led to the kitchen and grabbed a knife just in case. She feels cold hands wrap around her eyes and mouth, while more hands grab her wrist and ankles. She hears a little snap as everything goes black and she falls asleep. 

"Well, that was easy." Dabi said bluntly wrapping the old lady's wrist with rope while I tie her ankles. "well yeah she's like 70 something now, of course, it was gonna be easy. OI babe how long the sedative supposed to last?" I ask as I throw the old woman over my shoulder.

"about an hour and a half or so depending on the person. Just know she'll be out cold for long enough for us to get her to the base." She says cleaning off the extra blood on her syringe. 

Dabi sighs "let's just get back" He jumps back out the window with me and toga following.

----------Back at the base----------

Until next chapter my children UwU
author out ;)