Chapter 6: Introduction Not

With everyone now seated, the teacher introduced herself. Her name is Kinoka Kazuki. After the teacher finished introducing herself, it's now the students turn.

"--- I'm looking forward to this year, I hoped on getting along with everyone"

After the guy in front of me finished his introduction, it's now my turn to introduce my self.

Everyone's attention is now focused on me. I'm not saying that they're not paying attention to the other's introduction earlier but because of the strange clothes and messy hairstyle, it amplified the attention I was getting from my classmates out of curiosity.

"My name is Saito Okuzaki, and I am-"

Just about time I tell something about myself, someone opened the door.

"Excuse me. Is a student named Saito Okuzaki here?"

The student council member looked at me and said.

"Oh, He's over there. Sorry for the intrusion, can I borrow Saito Okuzaki for a moment?"

I, who's the only one standing, and easily notice by my clothes was called by a student with an arm band in his left arm meaning he's part of the student council.

He was also the same guy who stopped me and confiscated my sword earlier before the entrance ceremony so he knew right away it was me.

"Alright, make it quick"

Ms. Kinoka Kazuki, our homeroom teacher replied.

After getting permission, I stepped outside and had a talk about the thing from earlier.

I signed my name on a paper as proof that the sword they confiscated was indeed mine so I can claim it later.

When I returned everyone already finished their introductions. Because of the student council asking for me the only introduction I had was my name.

I didn't know that everyone avoid me more because being called by the student council on your first day made it even more look like I was a delinquent.