Level 9: Quest for Magic Clothes

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice
Italicized Text is thinking
Underlined text is system text or certain items and skills
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:28)

*******************

The scene opens up to Erhard's blacksmith shop. The smith had a large BLT styled sandwich ready to be eaten. Just as he was about to enjoy his meal, the bell on the door rang as familiar customers went in with two extra girls.

Erhard: Welcome. *sees the two* Ah, come on you two. Don't just come here to show off every time you get a new slave.

Zane: *snarkily* A simple hello would have sufficed.

Erhard: *sees Filo and Frostine* More young girls? You guys are a bunch of lolicons...

Zane: Hell no!

Filo: *looks at the sandwich* Master, can I just have a little snack?

Erhard: Want a bite? You can knock yourself out.

Filo: *cheerfully* Thanks!

Raphtalia: Filo, don't over do it.

Keith looks at the silent Frostine, who was staring at the sandwich but wasn't saying much.

Erhard: Hey, relax. It's fine, miss. How big of a bite could she take anyway?

And cue Filo transforming to her filolial form under a puff of smoke, ripping apart the cloak that kept her modesty and nearly tipped over a few shelves. She then began munching on the sandwich, unfortunately eating it all.

Keith: *sighs* And there goes the sandwich...

Erhard just had a face of pure shock and surprise.

Zane: *embarrassed* Sorry about this glutton.

Keith began explaining the situation. In summary of what happened and how it started, the two woke up and found the two girls being their filolial and dragon pets that somehow transformed.

According to Beloukas the Slave Merchant, filolials have kings and queens that lead them and only those kings and queens could transform into human forms. A special crest was even needed for her, but Zane didn't want to give her one.

Frostine on the other hand, was a pureblooded dragon. A person normally can get a Tyrella dragon subspecies from one of the eggs, the same dragon Motoyasu rode during the race. Frostine was shockingly a dragon emperor, or empress in her case, that was capable of shifting between her dragon and human form.

Though Frostine didn't mind getting a slave crest, Keith politely declined as Frostine would no doubt not take too kindly to being ordered around as her natural dragon pride would suddenly trigger and grow angry at Keith.

After explaining it all and Erhard listening to them, the smith only had one thing to say.

Erhard: And here I thought they were just myths.

Zane: Seriously? That's all you could say?

Erhard: What else do you want me to say, kid? No one has seen a filolial queen, let alone a dragon emperor. *looks at Frostine* Or empress, rather.

Keith: Trust us, it's just as surprising. Apparently, most dragon emperors are hostile and seeing one that's so young and obedient is something different.